Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-11-2002, 05:55 AM   #1
peipei_lin
The Magister

Tons of people seems to have asked this question, and I always make a note inside my head about it. But I just keep forgeting...

Question:
I know now that the time that Aerie gave birth to "our" child is based on real-time flow (right?). So, how long approximately is this real time anyway?
I have tried to leave my computer running overnight, I even let the game flow in normal (not pausing). I don't think this helps because total idle time is around 24 hours already, and still no baby. Or is it that I don't have enough patience?!

Question:
When the baby does born, will Aerie initiate dialogue with me, or the baby just pop out without warning?

Other Question:
This is more away from the topic. Just curious, sometime during the game, Aeire asks Imoen about life in CandleKeep and asked about "me". But Imoen says its no good I hear them so they said they turn away and talk in private. What happens next? [Spoil me!!]
Never will the reality be more grander then dreams...<br />Thats why many people fail. Then again, to those who succeed, they must had dreamed as well...<br />The world is of 2 equal planes, the one we are in, is the one of opposite that is opposite to our plane. It is seemingly difficult to understand, buy would anyone notice? <br /><br />---so sayeth the God of Wisdom<br /> Windspear
peipei_lin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2002, 12:09 PM   #2
Daniel_M
Elminster

I dont think Aerie has a baby during SoA or ToB, i think thats after you either become immortal or stay mortal.

Whats that one about Aerie and Imoen?, i've never had that dialogue before.

Well it take 9 months to have a baby anyway [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-13-2002, 12:02 AM   #3
peipei_lin
The Magister

Somebody in this forum did said she will gave birth to *our* child. And many did agree or proved it. Or is it everybody in this forum is lying to each other?

And the dialogue between Imoen and Aerie, I am sure there is one...
Never will the reality be more grander then dreams...<br />Thats why many people fail. Then again, to those who succeed, they must had dreamed as well...<br />The world is of 2 equal planes, the one we are in, is the one of opposite that is opposite to our plane. It is seemingly difficult to understand, buy would anyone notice? <br /><br />---so sayeth the God of Wisdom<br /> Windspear
peipei_lin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2002, 10:23 AM   #4
SiskoSolo

Minor Spoiler (I think)
I never got that dialogue between them! The one I got was the funny one.

Aerie asking Imoen about her opinion on the taint, Imoen expresses her worries and whines about possiibly becoming the slayer, Aerie ask Imoen if the voices in her head ever made her do anything, Imoen Jokes about giving in to the urge to steal a bag of cookies and then asks the main Characters opinion, at witch point you get two responses, the funny one being something like "It was hard at first until I realized that all the slayer really wanted was a sandwhich"
Old 01-13-2002, 10:38 AM   #5
J'aran
Mephistopheles

quote:
Originally posted by peipei_lin:
Somebody in this forum did said she will gave birth to *our* child. And many did agree or proved it. Or is it everybody in this forum is lying to each other?

And the dialogue between Imoen and Aerie, I am sure there is one...

Hey peipei,
Aerie does get pregnant and gives birth to your child in ToB. I can't help you with the times however, as I have never taken the Aerie-romance myself.
J'aran is offline   Reply With Quote