Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-10-2005, 03:19 PM   #71
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Oh yeah, you bet i would. There's a downside though....when i start singing, it'll probably rain for a week in the entire state of New York. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 01-10-2005, 03:24 PM   #72
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

ROFL! That's one was good. I finished with studying, so I'll let you know how it went. I just changed the skin of Mozilla Thunderbird and it looks oh so nice. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-10-2005, 03:32 PM   #73
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
Oh yeah, you bet i would. There's a downside though....when i start singing, it'll probably rain for a week in the entire state of New York. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
HAHAHAHAHA! We are expecting rain this week...have you been humming in our direction?
Old 01-10-2005, 03:36 PM   #74
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Yaay! No chem lab, today! This is really cool, as it's close to three hours! Hmm, not much else going on here, just typing random stuff into the baby name generator. Oh, and I forgot what time my meeting is, lol. Oh well, I'll have to call someone and find out. Later!
Old 01-10-2005, 05:18 PM   #75
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Ok, they must not be M&M's then...*makes note to tell SomeGuy to get a penguin pooper scooper program going*
Start paying me a little more and I'll get one going straight away. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Hallo boys and girls. School was pretty uneventful today, as usual. Everyone worked surprisingly well today in weightlifting. The slackers didn't wuss out today, so I was proud. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Our usual workout consists of warm ups (usually footwork), the main work out, then team work outs. We didn't have to do a lot of teamwork today since everyone was working hard. We did team clap pushups. It's where two people face each other, and for about one minute and thirty seconds we did pushups, and as we went up, we highfive each other. Another push up, then highfive with opposite hand. They're fun

[ 01-10-2005, 05:19 PM: Message edited by: SomeGuy ]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 01-10-2005, 08:10 PM   #76
javan
Zhentarim Guard

[img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] Welcome to Ironworks Kal Zakath [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/jumpclap.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/jumpclap.gif[/img] Glad to see you are having fun while exercising Someguy. [img]graemlins/jumpclap.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/jumpclap.gif[/img] It is one way to stay motivated while on a program.

Cloudy, is the coffee still hot? [img]graemlins/goodmorning.gif[/img]
Old 01-10-2005, 08:17 PM   #77
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Hi, all. I am playing through KingMaker again. It is amazing what I missed, first time through.
Old 01-10-2005, 10:04 PM   #78
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Evening everyone. So glad Monday is over, I hate Mondays LOL. Watched this weird show last night on VH1, The Surreal Life 4. Has a Brady Bunch guy on there, the female? wrestler Chyna, Mini-Me and a nobody female rapper and a male and female model. All to live in a house together and interact for a week. Sick stuff LOL. Mini-Me is a pervert, and they showed him riding a scooter drunk, and naked, and peeing on a wall in the house, while on his scooter. Ewwww. What the??

Sorry just had to share that LOL, cause I saw it and I need to exorcise it from my brain somehow...

[img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

[ 01-10-2005, 10:06 PM: Message edited by: ladyzekke ]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 01-10-2005, 11:54 PM   #79
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! LOL, you err.. watch some very odd shows, Wendy! But I've seen a few VH1 things and it sounds about right!
Old 01-11-2005, 12:45 AM   #80
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Bah, tv! Dont think I've even turned mine on in the last two days. Too busy with BG2. Well, the real crappy times at school start tomorrow: over six hours of classes! Ugh. Please help me! Anyways, waiting for the now much longer hair to dry, then it's off to bed. G'night Ironworkers. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]