Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-15-2004, 09:32 PM   #11
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Scud, bad idea admitting that LOL, as it is agains the rules here to spam for rank.

pritchke - Hopefully this was a one time incident and it won't happen again. It really sucks living in a neighborhood where random vandalism can occur while you are sleeping in the middle of the night. I always think setting up a camera would be good, catch the assholes and send the tape to the police. I myself haven't had any vandalism at my property, but two neighbors last year, both older gentlemen, had ALL their tires slashed one night. One of the old guys didn't have the money to fix it for awhile either, just sad and nobody far as I know ever caught the jerks that did it.

Reality Show Recaps
Old 06-15-2004, 09:37 PM   #12
TyranyuZ

lol scud you are a spammer, you had 2 posts an hour ago and now you got like 38 ? O_o You will get banned eventually.

Old 06-15-2004, 10:19 PM   #13
Dirty Meg
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by scudgod31:
ive never had this problem rly im just posting to change my avatar [img]smile.gif[/img]
Perhaps they will give you an avatar which says 's*d off and stop spamming'.
Old 06-15-2004, 11:22 PM   #14
Lauren
Baaz Draconian

I live along a main street, and usually on Friday or Saturday nights, many drunk people walk past, but it is usually the teenagers who decide to knock our letter box off ou fence.
Don't worry Pritchke, I know how you feel.
But we let our dogs outside at night now, so that hasn't happened lately. Why don't you try getting a guard dog or something?
I know get a group of ninja's to guard your lights...lol [img]graemlins/ninja.gif[/img]
"So many thoughts running through my head, I know what you feel, I know what you dread; When a room's filled with laughter, when a room's filled with lies, you're the only one I know that's in disguise..."
Old 06-16-2004, 12:08 AM   #15
Dedzy
The Magister

That really pisses me off too Pritchke.

A couple years ago I lived in a house in a not-so-nice part of town. Well, I had my truck parked on the street one night. That night I heard a loud noise, but it was gone too soon for me to realize what happened. The following morning I went out to drive away and I found someone had shot out my driver's side window with a shotgun, and they did the same thing to a bunch of other people's cars on the street.

I was pretty damn mad. There isn't a lot I can do about it, but if I see any punks trying to vandalize my property or any of my neighbors, I'm going to make sure they spend some quality time in jail for it.
Old 06-16-2004, 12:56 AM   #16
Cienden
Manshoon

We had a guy fleeing police blast across our front yard in an SUV-we're on the corner of a normally quiet T section, back away from main streets. Thank God we didn't have a fence to be splintered. But we haven't really had a problem with actually coming into our yard doing stuff. Neighbors did get their gasoline siphoned out a few weeks back though, but that's about all the excitement we get nowadays.

[ 06-16-2004, 12:58 AM: Message edited by: Cienden ]
Old 06-17-2004, 06:09 AM   #17
Lauren
Baaz Draconian

We don't get much excitement in the town I live it, it's too small for me...i like the cities...maybe that was because I was raised in a city as a child.

[ 06-17-2004, 06:10 AM: Message edited by: Lauren ]
"So many thoughts running through my head, I know what you feel, I know what you dread; When a room's filled with laughter, when a room's filled with lies, you're the only one I know that's in disguise..."
Old 06-17-2004, 06:15 AM   #18
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Well there was an article in the newspaper about how the street I live in is considered the "worst street" in the town that I live in.
This was caused by a major case of vandalism/breaking and entering at a house not far from us.
Old 06-17-2004, 06:54 AM   #19
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Mailboxes here are constantly plagued by kids with baseball bats. Our was bad until a handy neigbor got us matching boxes encased in a wood frame
Old 06-17-2004, 07:24 AM   #20
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

Really annoying isn't it? There are a bunch of people around where my dad lives that vandalize the fence and gate to get into the woddlands. They also drove motorbikes up the garden, walked their dogs through the garden, spray painted the trees in the forest and tried to set fire to our feild.
In teh end, my dad threatened some of them with a long pole.
Didn't stop them though.

aka Loc der Graf, Quillruke