Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2001, 11:30 PM   #61
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

Hmmmm..... Let's see..... I like no. 3 the best I think.

-Jafin

------------------

I may look like an old man now, but just you wait until I take off my fake beard and wig and show you Tiltowait!
Old 06-20-2001, 01:37 AM   #62
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Number 2 gets my vote!! You are right it will have to be shrunk to fit with the sigs. Thanks, Milamber! They all look great!

------------------
O_H_F

Old 06-20-2001, 01:48 AM   #63
kiwidoc
Zhentarim Guard

SSJ4Sephiroth - I am very sorry but you were warned. I am afraid I am obligated to kill you. I will however let you choose the manner of your death, as I am really rather nice Please inform me of your intended choice of demise within 48 hours or I will have to use the default option.

For everyones education and enlightenment THIS is a kiwi!

------------------
There is only one kiwidoc, accept no substitutes

STANDARD OPERATING PROCEEDURE
www.judyhope.co.uk
Old 06-20-2001, 01:56 AM   #64
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

i believe i will take... 10 thousand foot cliffdiving. (mwahahaha, little does she know that i can fly! ) and also, for the last time, i vote for number 2!

------------------
Proud member of the HADB. And remember, when you're thinking of giant heads, why not think of the Big Giant Head?
Old 06-20-2001, 02:08 AM   #65
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Is this size better?

Do you all want to make any changes? Do you have any suggestions? I just did these on my lunch break at work. If you were thinking along different lines, believe me I will take no offense and will happily change whatever you want.

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)
Old 06-20-2001, 02:10 AM   #66
Hayashi
Silver Dragon

This might be a bit late but... CAN I JOIN? CAN I JOIN? CAN I JOIN?

Please? Pretty please? With sugar and honey on top? And with a cherry too (my daughter's favourite expression).

I'm mature (heck, with a wife, 2 kids, a mortage and a new car to pay off {Huh! top this one, Saz! It's new as in brand new! } I'd better be!)

I don't spam needlessly.

I don't flame, but if need be I can incinerate.

So can I join? Please?

BTW I vote for #2 but with the words "Clan HADB"

And I prefer bagels, but doughnuts will do fine in a pinch! Just don't forget the coffee...

------------------
"Butt-kicking for goodness!" - Minsc
"Cities always teem with evil and decay. Let's give it a good shake and SEE WHAT FALLS OUT!!" - Minsc
Old 06-20-2001, 02:17 AM   #67
kiwidoc
Zhentarim Guard

An announcement. Taking place for your pleasure and delight the public execution of one SSJ4Sephiroth, who has committed the unpardonable sin of calling a kiwi a fruit.

Said malfeseant will have arms/wings strapped to his side, be heavily weighted with lead and stone and will be thrown off the Cliffs of Doom to certain death on the sharp rocks below.

Ticket sales are npow open through the ususal outlets.

------------------
There is only one kiwidoc, accept no substitutes

STANDARD OPERATING PROCEEDURE
www.judyhope.co.uk
Old 06-20-2001, 02:41 AM   #68
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

okay, you can throw me off a cliff with stone and lead tied to me, and my arms and legs bound behind my back. i dont care, ill still be able to escape, if youve ever played ff7 all the way through. if you have done said feat, try to guess my means of escape?

------------------
Proud member of the HADB. And remember, when you're thinking of giant heads, why not think of the Big Giant Head?
Old 06-20-2001, 05:53 AM   #69
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Hayashi:
This might be a bit late but... CAN I JOIN? CAN I JOIN? CAN I JOIN?

Please? Pretty please? With sugar and honey on top? And with a cherry too (my daughter's favourite expression).

I'm mature (heck, with a wife, 2 kids, a mortage and a new car to pay off {Huh! top this one, Saz! It's new as in brand new! } I'd better be!)

I don't spam needlessly.

I don't flame, but if need be I can incinerate.

So can I join? Please?

BTW I vote for #2 but with the words "Clan HADB"

And I prefer bagels, but doughnuts will do fine in a pinch! Just don't forget the coffee...

Sounds like a done deal
Welcome to HADB clan
I have decided to disband the old rules and so long as the people can be mature and spam free when needed they can join.
and of course feel free to put the HADB pic in your sig
hell i just wanna see what it looks like

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

"I've put my trust in you, pushed as far as I can go. For all this theres only one thing you should know....."
Old 06-20-2001, 05:57 AM   #70
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by MILAMBER:
Is this size better?

Do you all want to make any changes? Do you have any suggestions? I just did these on my lunch break at work. If you were thinking along different lines, believe me I will take no offense and will happily change whatever you want.

I think it looks pretty good myself

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

[This message has been edited by AzureWolf (edited 06-20-2001).]