Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2005, 02:15 PM   #81
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

It appears that I was only being waited on by Kynnen for a post, which I have given him today.

* Joseph needs a post from Morgie and possibly Senora if possible.

* Yevaud needs a post from Marcos and Vincent if possible.

* Poor little Anarrima has been left out in the cold because Skye never came back to post for Liam...so I don't know what to do there yet.

* Kaylissa, or TaoWolf suffers alone and unaided by anyone save her own pack of wolves. Her shadow is under control by the Mage and now directs the banewolves' actions. It makes me giddy with excitement at the possibilities...meanwhile, she slowly dies.

* Plaxica has his subplot running well, and so far is managing it all on his own. He has brought to light the need of outside help to cure him of the curse so he can live a normal life again. With some behind-the-scenes work we'll decide in what direction and with what characters he will interact with.

* Andrion and Nanashi are in the Shadow Tower, unaware of the party breaking in. They are merely resting at this time.

* As far as NPCs, Kivmor and Manessah are functioning with players, the old coot Myron is sneaking about in the archives of the forum in search of truths, Cyril Darkcloud faces off against the Mage of Shadow outside of the realm of the forum, and the Reaper's advancement towards the Dwarven Mines of the North have not been forgotten but merely slowed down for a while since Marcos, Yevaud, Anarrima, and Vincent are not ready for that new story yet. Movement of The Banewolves and their new ally provided by Tao is unknown, as well as the location of the army of undead Grimlocks that came out of the ground to feed, seemingly on select targets. Other NPCs such as the Shadow Dwarves and the Shadow Giants, and others that have not been yet mentioned in the game or have not had movement in a long time have no immediate movements at this time.

* And finally, our star of the show, the one that this book in the game refers to...Mistral Freelight-Silverfall is still out there somewhere, waiting for Larry and team to come to her rescue. Will we ever achieve our goal?

[ 10-02-2005, 02:22 PM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Old 10-02-2005, 09:55 PM   #82
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:

* Kaylissa, or TaoWolf suffers alone and unaided by anyone save her own pack of wolves. Her shadow is under control by the Mage and now directs the banewolves' actions. It makes me giddy with excitement at the possibilities...meanwhile, she slowly dies.
KayLisa alone? The Mage controlling her shadow?

Larry giddy with excitement???????????????????????????????????????? ???

Say it ain't so!

.....post in progress.
Old 10-02-2005, 10:20 PM   #83
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

KayLisa's funky powers and a pack of banewolves in the hands of the guy who brought the Devouring Wind and the Shadow Giants to IW......

.....how cool is that?

Everybody better be pulling for TAO to win here [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]

[ 10-02-2005, 10:21 PM: Message edited by: Cyril Darkcloud ]
Old 10-02-2005, 10:23 PM   #84
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

Morg and Ruby, I'm glad to see you guys are OK.

Take your time with posting. The game will be here when you're ready. Family is a much more vulnerable, and important, reality.
Old 10-03-2005, 10:13 AM   #85
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cyril Darkcloud:

Everybody better be pulling for TAO to win here [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]
Sir, I have a conflict of interest regarding the matter at-hand...

[ 10-03-2005, 10:15 AM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Old 10-03-2005, 10:23 AM   #86
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I admit I mis-spoke when I said that Lady Sombra was under the power of the Mage...I should have actually said that by his power, she was released. Come on! The girl's gotta show a little gratitude!

By the way...that post was beautiful! I have hither-to-fore only seen Tao write with such elegance. I aspire to the level of detail of you both.

[ 10-03-2005, 10:30 AM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Old 10-05-2005, 10:30 AM   #87
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Here's something interesting. With the posting of Lady Sombra, we now have three characters in the game who share a bond with an alternate self.

Larry / Mage
Morgie / Reaper
Lady Tao / Lady Sombra

What a strange game we have here, eh?
Old 10-05-2005, 11:02 AM   #88
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Not just a bond Larry, an unholy union that will likely be the end of the "good" half barring dumb luck or a sudden plot twist.
Old 10-05-2005, 11:17 AM   #89
dplax
Jack Burton

Possibly Plaxica and the so far unnamed spirit might make it to the list, since although they are one in body for the moment, it isn't a simple problem of a split personality. I would put it more like someone with two souls fighting for control inside of his body. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-05-2005, 01:20 PM   #90
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

heh did that one too, Roderik vs. Rodie, I guess that brings our possible total up to five for this game...