Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-19-2006, 09:03 AM   #1
The Kiwi
The Magister

Only an hour and a half ago, I had just refreshed the Oblivion Forums' Index page, before finishing a first cup of coffee, when I got the FireFox message about not being able to "resolve" the site's URL. I was ready to find out what had been going on overnight, but no such luck. The only prior times I recall them being offline were related either to the overload of message traffic the first 2-3 days after Oblivion's release, or the infected forum skins.

I originally joined those forums when MW was a pup, but something about the control system seemed too awkward then, and I never got far at all. I think Daggerfall had predated anything much graphical and popular on the 'net . .

I suppose I should go kill some vampires or something.

The Kiwi is offline   Reply With Quote