Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-08-2001, 03:08 AM   #1
wizmerlin
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Im in the toad village and one of the villagers is in my way. I cant move by him and he cant move either. How do I get by him ?
wizmerlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2001, 04:52 AM   #2
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Merlin,
You have run into friend blocking toad - who most of us have all come to know at one stage or another. Options - talk to him - say something, anything, then say goodbye. The last is important (not because he likes closure) because it is supposed to switch him out of talk mode that he is stuck on. If that doesn't work - some people have tried jumping him ie (run, stare at sky, and 0 for jump - possibly works better if aimed at a gap - I haven't tried it but), some have successfully pushed him after talking to him, and others have used pixies to edge past. If no one is watching, you can kill the blighter but it has to be done in a mighty blow before the alarm is sounded. The most innovative solution was from someone who took all the boxes from back at Ekbu and piled them in the water so that he could reach one of the platforms that doesn't have a ladder (and finally, if you're on a replay which I gather you are not- use the vanish spell and whoosh him somewhere like Raist did to Tasslehof). There are probably one or two others, but that is the gist of it. Good luck.

------------------
Regards
Davros
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2001, 11:15 AM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

VANISH will probably work as well (though generally no one has this spell at this point in the game)

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote