Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2002, 03:00 PM   #1
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

[img]graemlins/matisu.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/funnysad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hurura.gif[/img]

Long ago, a battle took place between the girls of Ironworks and the men. The men lost terribly, as Rikard and I remember. That was in the days of Master Lich Wah.

Now...a new generation of ladies has been borne.

The ancient Larry again calls forth all men to unite under the banner of Men. [img]graemlins/male.gif[/img]

The girls, they have already began to gather their force together to take over. Led by The Three...women everywhere are flocking to thier banner. [img]graemlins/female.gif[/img]

Thus, let the battle be joined!!!!!!!!

[img]graemlins/male.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/whome.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/female.gif[/img]

[ 03-02-2002: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]

Old 03-02-2002, 03:14 PM   #2
TAOWolf
White Dragon

THE TERRIBLE TRINITY and their FOLLOWERS ACCEPT this pitiful excuse for male wannabe DOMINATION, and may the GODDESS have mercy on WHATS LEFT of your SOULS!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
[img]graemlins/whipitgood.gif[/img]

SISTERS!!!! TIS TIME TO CAST THE ALMIGHTY-MEN FEARED--------

[img]graemlins/evillaughter1.gif[/img] PMS FROM HELL SPELL [img]graemlins/evillaughter2.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/rambo.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/female.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img]

[ 03-02-2002: Message edited by: TAOWolf ]

Old 03-02-2002, 03:16 PM   #3
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

Regin walks in with the fur-coat he wore in the "10k party" thread..
He leaves the two blonde virgins who accompanied him here, at the door, and walks up to Larry..
*Hola Mr. Larry! I'm here, where do I sign up? Oh, before I forget, there won't be any of that monkey business in this thread, will it?
He removes his sun-glasses...
Old 03-02-2002, 03:23 PM   #4
LennonCook
Jack Burton

If i were to join this,I would a)have another thread to go into at every oportunity, and b) Scare some of the girls off through the way that I RP...

The first one will be a good excuse to be on the net alot more (assignment [img]tongue.gif[/img] ), and the second one, well... count me in!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-02-2002, 03:26 PM   #5
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Talthyr pulls the devastating move 'sit ass in chair drinking beer' while in this state he is deaf to all the womens high pitched wails and protests, and after a certain amount of the beer drinking side, he will enter the trance phase, known as 'sat in chair- intoxicated' in this state he will be even more irritating and deaf to the women, and will be totally invulnerable to attack, the effects both physical and mental the next morning from the hangover and the inevitable 'sleeping on the couch' but it is important to start with a strong defence.
Old 03-02-2002, 03:31 PM   #6
TAOWolf
White Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
Talthyr pulls the devastating move 'sit ass in chair drinking beer' while in this state he is deaf to all the womens high pitched wails and protests, and after a certain amount of the beer drinking side, he will enter the trance phase, known as 'sat in chair- intoxicated' in this state he will be even more irritating and deaf to the women, and will be totally invulnerable to attack, the effects both physical and mental the next morning from the hangover and the inevitable 'sleeping on the couch' but it is important to start with a strong defence.

This is in reference to said quote above highlighted in bold:

I don't know where you come from dear, but where I come from, women do not wail and protest, they just hit him over the head with a skillet and be done with it....*LMAO*
Old 03-02-2002, 03:33 PM   #7
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

*Beaumanoir Walks In Carrying A Huge banner With The Male Symbol On*

"Come Forth Men To Fight Hags And Wenches!!
On The Fields And In The Trenches
For All The Glory Of The Males
Against The Girls We Shall Prevail!!"
Old 03-02-2002, 03:34 PM   #8
TAOWolf
White Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by LennonCook:
If i were to join this,I would a)have another thread to go into at every oportunity, and b) Scare some of the girls off through the way that I RP...

The first one will be a good excuse to be on the net alot more (assignment [img]tongue.gif[/img] ), and the second one, well... count me in!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

HAHA, you haven't scared me off yet, old wizard .........

Casts "Druid's Yoke" on LennonCook, watching and laughing as he turns into an OX....You will need to ask
Neb about how to get out of that one!!
(in this cast, you cannot talk, only bellow like an OX, have no powers, and only a friendly human can set you free)
Old 03-02-2002, 03:41 PM   #9
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

Regin sees Tao, and throws his fur aside, and quickly casts *up-staying toliet seat*!
'HA! Take THAT you female devil! Not even blonde..'
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-02-2002, 03:50 PM   #10
TAOWolf
White Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Sir ReGiN:
Regin sees Tao, and throws his fur aside, and quickly casts *up-staying toliet seat*!
'HA! Take THAT you female devil! Not even blonde..'
[img]tongue.gif[/img]

looks down at her waist-length silver/blonde hair... [img]tongue.gif[/img] are you color-blind my dear? (note: when a Druid calls you dear, run my man, run very fast *L*).....hmmmm....*up-toliet seat* , eh?....her eyes flash momentarily, and she smiles, casting "No magazines in the toliet area allowed" *L*
Closed Thread