Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-2004, 08:29 PM   #1
AnS
Welcomed New User

I have been trying to open the prison for about 4 days now and have not succeed. Can anyone help me?

I do noticed about the clock as the representation for the prison. It said something about on 7 a hole has been digged and a monster comes out. I assume it was mephistopheles prison. But which one is 16???
AnS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 11:26 PM   #2
Zolair
Welcomed New User

Spoiler Alert

This one took me a while to figure out also. You have to jump accross the chasam with the demon grappling hand (follow the arrows with the puzzle ring on). When you come back around, you will see a catapault, turn into a earth elemental with the necklace, click on the catapault, and you will see an option to throw it accross the chasam. When you throw it accross, change back into your original form and go from there. Hope that helps.
Old 03-03-2004, 01:21 AM   #3
AnS
Welcomed New User

I see. Seems the necklace has been used a lot of times. After this finshes, is the necklace needed for anopther purpose?

Cheers,
AnS
Old 03-03-2004, 07:09 PM   #4
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Spoiler:

Once you free the Knower of Names, the amulet is NOT needed and IIRC you will lose the amulet during the dialogue with the Knower of Names. There are two places where the grappling hand could be used after this encounter: one is an area back in the sleeping mans "vault" that you could NOT access without the grappling hand; the second is during the final conflict with Big M if you choose to go that route.

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 01:24 AM   #5
AnS
Welcomed New User

Yup i found out last night.

Problem is about the true love of Sleeping Man. I have several tries with it. Apparently it is a random thing. Most of the time the true love is the temple girl that I killed. But one occation it was the knower of names her self.

Another issue was the time i choose to let the true love as the temple girl, in the final battle valen is turn against me. But with the knower of names as the true love, valen is stick by my side. Is it has some connection???

And what u mean by "an area back in the sleeping man vault"?? Where was it??
Old 03-06-2004, 05:28 PM   #6
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Spoiler!!!
-
-
-
-

--
-
-
-
Oh, and the Sleeping Man's True Love can be Nathyrra and Aribeth, too.
Old 03-06-2004, 11:18 PM   #7
AnS
Welcomed New User

Well I do manage to smack Mephistopeles in the end. But I just wish that Sleeping Man's true love is not that temple girl. Seems it is a random thingy, isn't it?? But Nathyra and Aribeth??? Isn't it too far fetch???