Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-07-2001, 07:19 PM   #1
Bluestar
Elite Waterdeep Guard

There are a lot of post about the best party to put together. I was wondering what some of the strangest parties that were used with IWD or HOW. I've just finished so I might go back and try to use a unusual mix of party members.

Bluestar
Bluestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2001, 08:12 PM   #2
vesselle
Hathor

okay. our current mp party is kinda strange.

5 of us, all girls with girl chars. when you die, you can't regenerate or resurrect, instead you haveta start a new char. the char joins us wherever we are at the moment. makes it very weird. *its usually in a dungeon, in the middle of a fight*

right now, we have 2 fighters at level 8, a fighter/thief who is level 3/3, a cleric who is level 2 and a mage who is level 6.
and, believe it or not, we are all dwarfs, except the mage, who is a gnome.

currently, we just finished dorn's deep and are fighting ice trolls. and we don't have anything with fire except aganazzer's scorcher. so its....ummm....interesting.

V***V

vesselle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2001, 08:59 PM   #3
DawnChaser
Zhentarim Guard

Talk about being hard on yourself... Ouch!

Well, my mp team is an eclectic bunch, but hardly strange. I will post it on the "Value my party" thread.

"My Monster can beat your Monster!"

------------------
DawnChaser aka Thanatos (Dispositioner of Souls)

DawnChaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2001, 09:46 PM   #4
Bluestar
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Vasselle,

You are a bunch of brave girls.

What do you do with the Trolls?

Bluestar
Old 06-07-2001, 10:18 PM   #5
vesselle
Hathor

Quote:
Originally posted by Bluestar:
Vasselle,

You are a bunch of brave girls.

What do you do with the Trolls?

Bluestar

::looks at you steadily:: well... err ... we just got here and have been asking each other that over and over. *LOL* it would be great if she could memorize agannazar's scorcher about 100 times!

actually we are going back to the dwarven stronghold, cuz calindra says she dropped a double handed fire axe +2 (she thinks that's what it was) from one of the crypts in the hall of heroes.

so, that's been a prob too. we agreed we were gonna share all the stuff that requires id, and whoever wants it, gets it. but she can be a little ..... hmmm .... forgetful. ::shakes her head, smiling:: makes it very interesting.

but it's not as bad as everyone thinks it is. it's actually a lotta fun. because, believe me, the darnedest stuff happens. but we are used to playing together. and we all are fairly good at tactics and sneaking around to avoid having a million things jump on us at once.

oh man, those jillions of drow and neo orogs inside upper dorn were way worse than these trolls. OMG! i just had a thought. those drow dropped lots of arrows...i wonder if they had fire arrows? gotta run. see ya!

V***V
vesselle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2001, 12:14 AM   #6
Bluestar
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Vasselle,

Good luck! I don't remember any fire arrows but I'm always forgetting things.

Bluestar