Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-28-2000, 11:12 PM   #1
PACMAN-X

For those of you who remember me, I have returned. I'm sure you all can fathom the horror I have recently been put thru when I tell you my hard drive got fried. Just in time for the holidays.

So I needed a whole new computer, monitor and all, why a monitor you ask? Smashy Smashy. My computer shouldn't have messed with me on a Wedensday night. Poker night. Loosing money and drinking is a bad combination. And I seem to fit it in every Wedensday night.

Good news is my ex-wife bought me a whole new computer for Christmas, 21" Monitor and all! At that point I once again felt the warmth we once had, I wanted to tell her how much she still meant to me. But unfortunatly I had spent my Christmas eve alone with Jack Daniels and told her off instead.

I believe I accused her of buying me the new system out of guilt, because she was dorking the computer tech that sold me my former piece of junk computer. I then accused the computer guy of boobie trapping my old computer out of jealousy that my you know what was bigger than his. I then offered her to engage in an event with my you know what, then slumped down against the refridgerator. As she was leaving I supposedly (i don't remember this part and doubt it somewhat) threw a snow ball at her and hit her back windshield.

Other than reminding my wife why she left me, and not getting to visit with my son, and being the only one who didn't get a bonus at work, it was a great Christmas. Why? Because I'm back on line. To those of you who know me or even if you don't, I hope you had a Merry Christmas! And I know in time I'm sure I'll look back and laugh at this embaracing X-Mas tale, as I'm sure you all are now.

Old 12-30-2000, 10:52 PM   #2
PACMAN-X

Has this board's roster evolved as rapidly as the gaming industry?
Where are the old names? The wise members whom aided me upon my quests?
Perhaps PAC-MAN is now a relic of the past.

Perhaps indeed.....

Old 12-31-2000, 01:09 AM   #3
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Still here Pac, not as often as it's holiday season here in Oz, not to mention summer. Good to hear your acerbic tone hasn't changed a bit!

Have a Happy New Year, I'm sure Mr Daniels, Mr Beam, and Mr Smirnoff are all invited!
Old 12-31-2000, 04:05 AM   #4
Armisael

You know I can't take posts as sober as that, Pac. 'Specially not when I'm sober.

Old 12-31-2000, 04:10 AM   #5
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Thats so sweet! Your ex buyin you that... say... who would do that for me in the future... I had a great Xmas and a blasted aftermath...