Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-07-2002, 09:48 PM   #81
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
thanks for understanding LoA, i,m still not sure why i felt the need of posting this though.
Old 06-07-2002, 10:03 PM   #82
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
Hi cloudy, i just wanted to reply to your question earlier tonight. No i'm no longer with her. I was with her from my 19th until my 26th, so i guess you can say it was a pretty serious relationship. We clicked from the start and started living together when i was 22. Those were the best years of my life, i know that now. In the end the spark was gone, you know ? Like in my former posts here you could tell she and i had a hell of a time, and we did, but at a certain point that special feeling was gone so we decided to split up. We weren't angry with eachother when we broke up and we stayd friends for years ( sometimes a little more than friends), but eventually that faded away too. I had lots of girlfriends after her, but strangly enough i never got "that feeling" again. Eventually i moved to another town and she married some other guy and that's it. I'm having a real hard time trying to forget her though, even after all these years, she haunts me in my dreams. I don't know why i'm telling you this, probably cause you're a cafeowner and that's what they do, listen to other peoples stories. Well, glad that's of my chest, you'll never draw me into a serious conversation again. lol
Awww... I understand. Sounds like maybe you just got 'used to' each other. Maybe you weren't ready to move to the next step and thought it meant you weren't in love or maybe you just really outgrew one another, that happens too. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Never have another serious conversation again? Hmmm a challenge, methinks! *hauls out crackers of serious convo+6* Here, johnnny, have a cracker!

Actually, all kidding aside, that's one of the reasons the Cafe exists, for talks just like this one. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-07-2002, 10:10 PM   #83
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

hmmm a very important point was made here today...

and i have an important point too:

Why don't all PCs have Quicktime 5 yet?!?!? You all should get it gosh darnit!
Old 06-07-2002, 11:38 PM   #84
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Where's Nessy?I gots to ask her a quesition!
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 06-07-2002, 11:48 PM   #85
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Or Jerome.He could answer this too.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 06-08-2002, 12:46 AM   #86
Azred
Drow Priestess

All this talk of kilts reminds me of something. Did you know that "kilt" is actually a Southern word? [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img]

Oh, yes. It is the past tense of the verb "to kill". Example sentence: I kilt it. [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img]

We watched both Austin Powers movies tonight; rest assured that I will never make that mistake around here! [img]graemlins/beigesmilewinkgrin.gif[/img]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Old 06-08-2002, 01:13 AM   #87
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Ughhhhhhhhhh.........i'm so tired.I juts got done writing part of the spam war story.I'm so tired.Hi,Azred.BTW Azred Your in the spam war story.
Old 06-08-2002, 02:06 AM   #88
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
Originally in C. Dragonsbane's signature:
"You live you affect your world", "...But is it what *you* need; you are different", "You will do what you must, become what you must; or others will pay for your cowidice", ~Jon Irenicus.

"Death is lighter then a feature; duty heavier then a mountain" ~Rand al'Thor. "...I trust you like a brother... until you stab me in the back".
Calaethis Dragonsbane; It isnt important what *I* think about these quotes, the question is, what do *you* think of them...

I think that I thought that I would never live to see the day that someone would quote Irenicus. BTW, it's spelled "cowardice," Jon.
so what if she likes to quote Irenicus` words? Irenicus was a smart nuthole, one of the coolest characters in all of the BG series, along with Sarevok .

btw, hi everybody [img]smile.gif[/img] !
Old 06-08-2002, 08:41 AM   #89
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by uss:

I think that I thought that I would never live to see the day that someone would quote Irenicus. BTW, it's spelled "cowardice," Jon.
so what if she likes to quote Irenicus` words? Irenicus was a smart nuthole, one of the coolest characters in all of the BG series, along with Sarevok .

btw, hi everybody [img]smile.gif[/img] ![/QB][/QUOTE]
If by "coolest," you mean, "most despicable, sadistic, cowardly," then I agree with you. Uss, I know that you like Nazis, but at the very least, they weren't craven sneaks like Irenicus. He captures the PC and Imoen, not to mention Jaheira and Minsc, kills Dynaheir, tortures everybody that he can get his miserable paws on, runs away at every opportunity, and finally , when he literally has nowhere else to run, is squashed like a bug. What is so "cool" about that?
Old 06-08-2002, 08:55 AM   #90
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
quote:
Originally posted by uss:

btw, hi everybody [img]smile.gif[/img] !
[/QUOTE]If by "coolest," you mean, "most despicable, sadistic, cowardly," then I agree with you. Uss, I know that you like Nazis, but at the very least, they weren't craven sneaks like Irenicus. He captures the PC and Imoen, not to mention Jaheira and Minsc, kills Dynaheir, tortures everybody that he can get his miserable paws on, runs away at every opportunity, and finally , when he literally has nowhere else to run, is squashed like a bug. What is so "cool" about that?[/QB][/QUOTE]

ok, ok.. nothings that cool about that. well, as wierd as it may be, i just like evil guys in make-belive things more. they mostly have a big cool armor or sword and go around being the big badass "Muta Fukas". my favourite alignment is Chaotic Neutural(the examples for that alignment were "lunatics and madmen ").
though in real life, i despise such people. and this has nothing to do with me liking the Nazi. Estonia fought with the Nazi against the evil communist scum.