Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2003, 09:19 PM   #1
Sythe
Ra

Don't lie okay make em all true. Okay I was around 5 or 6 at the time. No food in the house my Mom didn't bring back snacks from the store. I was unhappy and told mom to make dinner but she said I would just have to wait. Impaitent I went to the fridge and struggled to open it. I saw nothing but a yellow thing I couldn't read but I always see my mother scrape the yellow thing on bread. It had some wrapping around it and I picked it up it felt a little greasy and slippery and I took a big bite outta it. My eyes widened and put the stick of BUTTER in the fridge. It is the most horrible horrible thing I have tasted well not actually but I like a little butter but not a whole mouthful of butter I forgot how I got rid of that probaly spat it in the trashcan or something.

Another thing when I was around the same age I was in Kindergarden my friend gave me a choclate candy bar. My parents rarely bought sweets of that kind. I was happy and went home and barricaded myself in the bathroom not wanting to share with my sisters. It was a hot day at the time and the choclate was all gooey and melted but I didn't care I ate it all but left many choclatey fingerprints all over the bathroom countor. I left and Lydia the maid saw my face and looked in the bathroom and yelled at me and I gots a long time out.

There was a few more but they I don't want to share they are very embarassing.
Old 02-06-2003, 09:31 PM   #2
LS0158
Zhentarim Guard

When I was about 7, Someone instant-messaged me, which scared me. I thought that someone was inside the computer, and I cut the power to the computer. For some reason, whenever I had to go by the computer room at night, I'd always run past it. The flashing light of a monitor that has been left on scared me. and the light of a printer left on.

I've done a lot of stupid things, even though I'm only 14, and that was one (of the few) that I don't mind sharing.
Old 02-06-2003, 09:50 PM   #3
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Question Mark

This was extremely painful. When I was 2 or 3 I was using the bathroom and the toilet seat fell on my nether regions.OH THE PAIN!!!

Then when I was about the same age I had someone lock me in a toy trunk. Now I am extremely clastiphoabic.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 02-06-2003, 10:03 PM   #4
SecretMaster
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
This was extremely painful. When I was 2 or 3 I was using the bathroom and the toilet seat fell on my nether regions.OH THE PAIN!!!

Then when I was about the same age I had someone lock me in a toy trunk. Now I am extremely clastiphoabic.
Ouch, thats gotta hurt.

When I was little, I got gash in my head and had to get three staples. 2 weeks later, the staples come out and as soon as I get home from the hospital, i run upstairs and WHAM! Hit my head again but this time, made a scar that intersected with the other one, splitting that one open again AND having another one.
Old 02-06-2003, 10:14 PM   #5
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
This is what my folks told me, cause i was to young to realise what i did.

I think i was 4 or 5 years old when i escaped the attention of my folks, and took a long walk. Some farmer found me on the middle of the A2, holding a stick in the air, stopping all trafic (which was probably a lot, the A2 is THE busiest freeway in Holland. I guess little Johnny was practicing for traffic cop very early.

Anyway, the farmer asked me where i lived and took me home. The whole family was outside looking for me, but they would have never guessed i was regulating traffic on the freeway. I can laugh about it now, but when i think about it... a little kid on the middle of a busy road.... what was i thinking ? LOL
Old 02-06-2003, 10:17 PM   #6
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
This is what my folks told me, cause i was to young to realise what i did.

I think i was 4 or 5 years old when i escaped the attention of my folks, and took a long walk. Some farmer found me on the middle of the A2, holding a stick in the air, stopping all trafic (which was probably a lot, the A2 is THE busiest freeway in Holland. I guess little Johnny was practicing for traffic cop very early.

Anyway, the farmer asked me where i lived and took me home. The whole family was outside looking for me, but they would have never guessed i was regulating traffic on the freeway. I can laugh about it now, but when i think about it... a little kid on the middle of a busy road.... what was i thinking ? LOL
What were you thinking?? mmmmmmmmm rootbeer. Just thought of another thing.Me and my bro were wrestling on the floor and he called me @#$%!*!*&^ stupid for some reason. I went told my this.I had no idea what it ment
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 02-07-2003, 01:25 AM   #7
Arledrian
Egyptian Goddess of the Dead

When I was seven, I was playing Scrabble with my family. I wasn't really playing, because I didn't quite understand the rules at that age, but at one point, I got my little board and made '■■■■ you' with the letters. I turned it around to face my mum, and then ran upstairs as fast as my legs could carry me. I still remember my mum gasping in utter horror at my knowledge of such a phrase at that age. I got a spank on the ass. Looking back, it was so worth it.

Another memorable prank I pulled was at age five. I was trailing behind my mum in the supermarket, completely bored and irritable at all the traipsing around. I wouldn't stop being obnoxious, so at one point, my mum said 'if you don't stop misbehaving, I'll pull your trousers down and spank your bare bottom, right in front of everyone here.' Now my mum was wearing tracksuit pants, and I said 'well I'll just have to do it to you first then!' and grabbed at her waist. I lowered her pants by a good few inches before she got control of me.

They're the two main things that stick out in my parents' minds.
Old 02-07-2003, 01:27 AM   #8
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

when I was small I love to conduct experiment on small animal. i sometimes create potions ( all from mixtures of my mother perfume ) and throw small ants into it. Also I love to catch chickens, cut their neck in half and watch they run away with their head hanging. it was fun( at that time of course ).
Old 02-07-2003, 02:18 AM   #9
Angelousss
Red Wizard of Thay

proably when i stuck a knife into a socket. Surprisingly absolutely nothing happened, well my mom freaked out
Old 02-07-2003, 02:46 AM   #10
Jorath Calar
Harper

My mom told me this...:
when I was a kid...about 4 or 5 years old...around 1980 there was a lot of news about "Ayatollah Komeini" which was the leader in Iran. He was like most Iranian clerkleaders, with a long beard, so one day my mom and I were at the bus terminal and I saw this guy with a HUGE beard... and I asked my mom... very loudly "Mom, is that Ayatollah Komeini??"... [img]smile.gif[/img] the guy looked at my mom... who basicly was hoping a hole would open up in the ground and swallow her... especially that damn kid of hers... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Then there was the time I was 7...I told my friend a girl one year older than me and lived in the same buildingto throw a big rock into a glass window... she did... but I didn't realise I was standing in front of the window... and WHOMP!!! the rock went straight into my face... [img]smile.gif[/img]

[img]smile.gif[/img]