Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2001, 12:38 AM   #1
Rikard

Alrigh' I written this quite sum time ago i posted it on ouap but sumhow i never posted it here so:

"I think we Found him" a voice said, effectively cutting through the Silence of the woods. Iason lay still on the ground. how could he have been so stupid, how could he not have heard them earlier. He lay still as possible to avoid drawing unwanted attention towards him, eventhough he knew they had notest him. He listened to what was happening, he could hear the burning of his campfire. So this was how they could have found him, he forgot to put out his fire, it seemed like anything he had ever learned he had forgotten. suddenly he heard footsteps and the same voice saying "Here he is, I think he's still asleep. Are you sure this is him?"
"Yes I am, if I'm right he would wake up right about now..."
A sword broke though the dampy fog of the morning and Iason rolled away as sson as he heard the sweeping of the sword. "Welcome to the world of the Awake Iason" the man with the sword said. While Iason was wondering how this Man knew his name, he pulled out his Rapier and making himself ready to defend himself if nessesary. Suddenly he heard something behind him, A strong arm got around his neck and his Rapier was pulled out of his arms "No Weapons Iason" said the voice of the man standing behind him, who hold him in this unpleasent position. Again the man with the Sword, who was appearently the leader began to talk. "Do you know who we are Iason?", Iason shaked his head to indicate he didn;t and the man continued "Well We know who you are, We've been following you for quite sometime now, you must have notest." and Iason did, he knew he was followed more then 2 weeks ago, but he thought he had lost his stalkers a long time ago "I am Larry, I'm an importent member of a secret organisation. I'm taking you with me, your choise is simple, do you work with us or agianst us?"
"What choise do I have" Iason replied
"there's Aways a Choise Iason" was Larry's simple answer.
"I know..." Suddenly Iason kicked the man who was standing behind him in a place males don't liked to be kicked and picked up his rapier when a small dart landed in his neck
Suddenly Everything faded to black...

Darkness...
Deep Dark Blackness....
Iason woke up from his unnatural Slumber. He opened his Eyes, what he saw almost brought him back into that slumber. a Dark figurine bowed over him. He looked something out of this earth, He looked beautiful and yet horrifying. on his back large batlike wings were shown and his eyes.... His eyes possed a redisch glow, sinister and yet friendly at once. Iason was pretty sure this was a Male Succabus. "A so the great Assassin awakes" the creature said. His voice was deep and dark, it had a unnatural sound to it, Iason didn't like it. "Stay back from me" he said and he touched his belt, only to find his Rapier to be gone. This was no suprise to him, who is stupid enough to let his enemies keep their weapons, yet that was the last hope Iason had.
"Don;t be so scared little one" the incubus said "you are in no danger"
Suddenly Iason heard a another voice laughing out loud
"Whahaha Raimo you scare the shit out of him, what was Rikard thinking sending you to greet him"
"Hrmph, i don't see what is so funny Yorick" Raimo said
"In that case *you* are stupid, what do you think Iason?"
Iason was struck with stupidity

--------------

Raimo is Mario
I need suggestions so one day:
Konfuzed and Zany is a good writers klub instead of a bad writers klub

------------------

Old 10-29-2001, 12:44 AM   #2
Rikard

If 'neone no like the finish
I Ain;t got it finished it yet
I gonna be long story
very long story
but this all i go' so far

------------------

Old 10-29-2001, 11:59 AM   #3
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Rikard:
If 'neone no like the finish
I Ain;t got it finished it yet
I gonna be long story
very long story
but this all i go' so far

It's good.

*cough,*BUMP*,cough*

Konfuzed and Zany will never be a good writerz club if I have my way.

------------------
Old 10-29-2001, 12:30 PM   #4
Rikard

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
It's good.

*cough,*BUMP*,cough*

Konfuzed and Zany will never be a good writerz club if I have my way.

You KNOW how presistent i am when it comes to you

------------------