Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-17-2002, 06:27 PM   #1
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

You guys better be careful out there.

Police warn all male clubbers, partygoers and unsuspecting pub
regulars to be more alert and cautious when accepting a drink offer from a
girl.

There is a date rape drug going around called "beer" and it appears in
liquid form.
The drug is being used by female sexual predators at parties to convince
male victims to have sex with them.

"Beer" is available virtually anywhere.

All girls have to do is persuade a guy to consume a few units of "beer"
and simply ask him home for no-strings-attached sex.

Men are rendered helpless against such attacks.

After several "beers" men will often succumb to performing sex acts
on horrific looking women whom they would never normally be attracted to.

Men often wake up after having "beer" with only hazy memories of what
happened to them the night before, just a vague feeling that something
bad occurred. At other times these unfortunate men might be conned into a
familiar
scam known as "a relationship" -apparently men are easier victims for this
scam after the "beer" has been administered and they have already been
sexually
attacked.

If you fall victim to this
insidious drug and the predatory women administering it, there are
male support groups where you can discuss the details of your
shocking encounter in an open manner with a bunch of similarly
affected guys.

For your nearest support group just look up 'Bars' in the yellow pages
\"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.\"<br />-General George Patton (1885-1945)<br /> <br />Member of CLAN HADB<br />Founder of The Anti Clan Coalition
Old 01-17-2002, 06:33 PM   #2
Durwyn
Elminster

Well first off I have doubts if such a thing is actually true. Second off, who doesnt want sex after all? hehe. I mean unless the female is very bad looking and you know, has some body difections such as extra weight etc (Please no offense to any females here) then a female of such will purposely search for sex, and perhaps use that "beer" drug as a way. But I mean I know for a fact is a women that I dont like so to speak by looks alone comes to me in the bar and offers me a drink, I wont go with it. I mean wont you do the same? I mean its really confusing actually, because really looks is not what to be judged in a person obviously, but in any case, if I'm horny hehe and in the bar and someone who I dont like by looks comes up to me I wont drink anything they offer me... Which actually doesnt occur regulary because I did have women who came up to me in the bar who did not like me but I did drink with them and actually later I've made a solid four friends from such experiences. Hmmm I dont know... Well lets just be catious then. Argh this actually VERY scary heh.
Old 01-17-2002, 06:38 PM   #3
andora20
Manshoon

Milamber,, Good one. I already have my very own support group, its called "Night Shift" 15 sex mad men and 1 lesbian, Coo; or what?
Old 01-17-2002, 06:53 PM   #4
Black Dragon
Zhentarim Guard

Woa, sounds serious, where are they buying this "beer", I think I heard some of my freinds talking about this "beer", it seems this "beer" is spreading quickly becuase they said that it has more different companies making it now. "Beer" is becomming a large threat to men everywhere. (Whats even weirder is men may be trying to strike back with a different substance. The name of this new substande is unknown and is used in a tablet form you use in a liquid) If you know anything about these two very unusual items, plz post. (Or tell a freind)
Black owns!<br />Dragons rule!!<br /> [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/blackdragonpic.jpg\" alt=\" - \" /><br /> <b>If the media decided that breathing wasn\'t \"cool\" anymore, half the teenage population would be gone.</b> --Someguy
Old 01-17-2002, 06:56 PM   #5
Durwyn
Elminster

Oh Man Black Dragon! What your saying man? Think lad, think [img]smile.gif[/img] . How will a legal company make that "beer". Its not actual beer, its either home made, or its a pill. I dont think Heinken or Bud or Guiness will make that kind of "beer"...
Old 01-17-2002, 07:09 PM   #6
Donut
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Durwyn:
Oh Man Black Dragon! What your saying man? Think lad, think [img]smile.gif[/img] . How will a legal company make that "beer". Its not actual beer, its either home made, or its a pill. I dont think Heinken or Bud or Guiness will make that kind of "beer"...

Heh Durwyn, these are exactly the companies who are producing this beer. There is a club near me where you can get free beer, a free meal and unlimited free sex. I haven't been there but my sister has.
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 01-17-2002, 07:17 PM   #7
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Addendum:

Associated press reports that some victims of this tragedy have also been known to have bitten off their own arms in the morning to escape when they awake to find that their arms are trapped under the bodies of the perpetrators of this despicable crime. YIKES!

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Old 01-17-2002, 07:18 PM   #8
norompanlasolas

ok. i just finished reading this thread and i have come to 2 conclusions...

a. i have completely forgot to read english and therefore missed the hole point of the first and subsequent posts.

b. i have finally gone absolutely insane and i am no longer in control of my mental faculties.

other than that, this thread is hilarious. but pleeease somebody reasure me that i in fact have not gone illiterate or crazy and tell me they understood the irony of the first post.

"beer" drug... [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img]
Old 01-17-2002, 09:55 PM   #9
Durwyn
Elminster

OMG! WTF! You say the actual real beer companies make that "beer" drug?

This is brutal! This is a nightmare! OMG!
Old 01-18-2002, 02:11 AM   #10
Guk73
Dungeon Master

Does this stuff work on women as well?