Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-17-2002, 05:54 PM   #11
Black Dragon
Zhentarim Guard

Identical they are but they have a front, the question is, where is it?
Black owns!<br />Dragons rule!!<br /> [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/blackdragonpic.jpg\" alt=\" - \" /><br /> <b>If the media decided that breathing wasn\'t \"cool\" anymore, half the teenage population would be gone.</b> --Someguy
Old 01-17-2002, 06:01 PM   #12
Durwyn
Elminster

Black Dragon, what you said made no sence, Identical sides dont have a front or back, because they are IDENTICAL, mate.

Its like putting two exactly the same peaces of print paper and saying, -Which one is different?-.
Old 01-17-2002, 06:19 PM   #13
Black Dragon
Zhentarim Guard

Tacos do have a front side, so that means (I guess so any way) that they are not perfectly linear, which thereso also means that if there is a front side you should be able to judge which side it is, now, if you were a judge, which side would you pick to be the front and why, besides bitting it (which is forbidden in this case), so Sephiroth's theory wont work, becuase there wont be a bite to judge from. Now which is the front side?
Black owns!<br />Dragons rule!!<br /> [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/blackdragonpic.jpg\" alt=\" - \" /><br /> <b>If the media decided that breathing wasn\'t \"cool\" anymore, half the teenage population would be gone.</b> --Someguy
Old 01-17-2002, 06:22 PM   #14
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

sure my theory works! if you think a side's the front, its the front! you can then bite that side, so thus there is no wrong side to eat a taco! like a reeses peanut butter cup...
Old 01-17-2002, 06:25 PM   #15
Durwyn
Elminster

The front side would be the one that is the -OUTSIDE- side the one that you wrap your hand around, if you really inist there I've answered [img]smile.gif[/img] . But I will still stick with the fact that there is no front side.

Actually wait the above example is incorrect. Consider this, a simple sheet of print paper, which is the front side? There none, both of them are white and identical with nothing on it! There I've just proved that I was indeed correct muhahaha .
Old 01-17-2002, 06:44 PM   #16
Black Dragon
Zhentarim Guard

MWUA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAA!!! YOUR WRONG, SEE?! You did not point out that one may have a indent on it, or possibly even a small ink blotch, or even a small square milimeter of paper missing. So, they may not have a very obvious reason, you may have to really pay attention but there is a difference in everything, Especially tacos, you know what, this wouldn't even be a problem is tacos were more like burritos. Burritos have an open end in it, which is concidered the front side and the side with the marks from all the other folds, which is also on the opposite side of the front would be considered the back. That is no prob, but a taco isn't like that, each side looks alot alike, there should be a smaller side or some different shape on it. Maybe I should ask taco bell about a tacos front side.

(Hey look it's me--> [img]graemlins/drunkass.gif[/img] )
(This may be me and Sephiroth if we don't agree on a theory--> [img]graemlins/fight.gif[/img] )
Old 01-17-2002, 06:48 PM   #17
Thoran
Galvatron

YEA... but what about the burrito's that are closed on both ends? Like the frozen one's you get at the corner MiniMart?

A quandry.
Old 01-17-2002, 06:52 PM   #18
Durwyn
Elminster

LOL Black Dragon, ok I'm sorry but I must prove you wrong again [img]smile.gif[/img] .

What if a white sheet of paper has a little dot or a couple dots on it, ok, yes it does differ from the other side. But does that make it a Front or a Back side? NO, there is still no front or back lol. So again, your words made no sence my friend...
Old 01-17-2002, 06:58 PM   #19
Black Dragon
Zhentarim Guard

Hmm, I think I started all this front back buisness so I'll go for a guess, the side facing up when you go to take out the paper is the side that would be considered the front, and about the burritos, now we have a new argument, burritos(minimart) and tacos need labels on them to tell the front from the back, so now, what if the person who has to decide which side to label as the front doesn't know which side to label, of course he's not allowed to bite it, or else they wont be able to sell it, so back to the question. Which side would be labeled as "Front"?
Old 01-17-2002, 07:51 PM   #20
Durwyn
Elminster

Ahh thats just a poor example of being scared Black Dragon [img]smile.gif[/img] , Switching subjects eh.... . We were talking about Tacos, and I've proved a point that a Taco is a Taco. There is no front or back...