Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-06-2001, 03:11 PM   #11
ThulsaDoom
Elite Waterdeep Guard

i also picked it up this week and its great . the water effects are the best i've seen anywhere . i couldnt compare it to other BG's cause i never played them . the only downside is that its supposedly only about 11 to 15 hours long (timed recorded), so i'm playing it on hard difficulty setting so it'll last me a bit more . but the game is kickass [img]smile.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://communities.msn.com/_Secure/0LwAAAMYQMYfrPzxx4N8BjQGPBvuf94c7H3IP8gyZvgsrGELba TVmO*ckw5SnXgbpcdbGKCGvVsk/Conan2.jpg[/IMG] <i>\"What is steel compared to the hand that wields it? Look at the strength in your body, the desire in your heart, I gave you this! Such a waste. Contemplate this on the tree of woe. Crucify him!\"</i>
Old 12-06-2001, 04:52 PM   #12
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

quote:
Originally posted by Ronn_Bman:
I got my son a PS2 for Christmas. I can't wait to get this BG game so I....um...err....he can play it

LOL LOL ROFLMAO!!!
Old 12-06-2001, 07:39 PM   #13
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

i hope there is going to be a PC game for this.. will there be one?? someone out there say "yes!!: plz... [img]smile.gif[/img]
btw, thanks for posting this msg. so another bg game is comming out.. yehey [img]smile.gif[/img]

Catch me if you can..
Old 12-06-2001, 08:23 PM   #14
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

quote:
Originally posted by Debaser:
this game is simply the absolute SH*T!!!!!!!! you can't approach it expecting the same experience as BG I & II, by far, because it is a completely different style of gameplay and vastly different in many many respects (too many to possibly list)...for one thing, the detail in people you talk to and stuff is uncanny. they mouth everything that they say to you synchronized with the sound of the voice that is speaking, and gesture uniquely for everything they say. each person you speak to looks completely unique. and the plot is KICKASS. I LOVE IT!
let me just be brief....i'm currently playing through it two-player (with the dude you might know as "trux") and we literally played NON-STOP for TEN hours yesterday....stopping only to pee and order a pizza at one point.
THIS GAME RULES. IT'S EXTREMELY ADDICTIVE. and if you have a PS2 and love the BG series or just an excellent, amazing RPG, you MUST get this game. trust me, you will NOT be disappointed. it is most definitely worthy of the "Baldur's Gate" moniker...you even start off the game in the Elfsong Tavern.

(sorry about the double post....i think i accidentally clicked "Edit Post" in the middle of writing this message....)

AHHHHHHHHHHHRRRGGHHHH!! Waaaaa!! Sniff! I Want a Playstation 2!!! AhhhH!! (burp)! Damn man... LUCKY!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 12-06-2001, 10:38 PM   #15
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Looks like another game on my PS2 buylist..
Yum Yum.. PS2 games..hehe