Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-09-2010, 11:17 PM   #31
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Default Re: Congressman loses his nut on the House floor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timber Loftis View Post
What? I mean, do you think someone actually makes it through college thinking an Island, a Mountain in the middle of the water, can capsize? Seriously?

He failed in the delivery. People with dry wit often do. I don't know much at all about the guy, but I do know those who work with him identify him as someone with a dry wit. And that's what I see here, a failed delivery at a dry wit joke.

The sad thing here is the media, and the retarded right, taking a very mundane boring thing and sensationalizing it. ZOMG HE THOUGHT AN ISLAND COULD FLIP OVER. RAWR.

Silliness, and a waste of time.
Quote:
Unfortunately, this is not an April Fools Day prank, just a member of Congress acting hilariously aloof. After debating the exact size of Guam for a full minute with a military commander before concluding that it is "a small island," U.S. Representative Hank Johnson reveals his fear: that more U.S. troops will cause Guam to "tip over" and sink into the ocean.
That came from the Huff, not the far right.

The far left came to his defense, why? Nobody that I know, knows. For the most part, this entire travesty explains what really goes on in Congress. Add to this the booze tab that Pelosi charged up when she went overseas, and no wonder the nation is in a tail spin.

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Felix The Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote