Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-19-2002, 01:24 PM   #11
Aurican
Elminster

quote:
Originally posted by Glorfindel:
Tried Fallout2??? Its not 3D... nor is it Fantasy... but ITs cool all the same

And if u made ur sig how did u make it????

I just captured and edited the graphics from the game and then pasted the text and graphics together in a gif. Just like I did for the elf sig you are using. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-19-2002, 01:31 PM   #12
Durwyn
Elminster

Well do you have all of IWD titles? If not I suggest you strongly get IWD: Heart of Winter expansion, and Trials of Luremaster is a downloadble expansion to Heart of Winter [img]smile.gif[/img] . I can also suggest you get Etherlords, its a very good game, turn based combat, all 3D, also epic, Wizards, Goblins, Orcs, Elves etc. The site is at http://www.etherlords.com. Also you may want to get Myth 3: The Wolf Age, its a pretty good game, not what everyone had hoped for but its pretty good. Also Dark Age of Camelot might intrest ya that is also a very good game and its been rated highly when it came out, they still publish it in quite the big amounts.

Good Luck!
Old 01-19-2002, 02:09 PM   #13
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

Don't get Arcanum..
Soooo boring [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-19-2002, 02:12 PM   #14
fable
Quintesson

Wizardry 8 is out in Europe, but I can't give you the details. I only saw the fact mentioned several times on another board, a few weeks back.

Personally I liked Arcanum quite a bit. But it uses the Fallout engine, which is getting pretty old by now.
Old 01-19-2002, 05:11 PM   #15
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

I've never played it, but many people have recommended Planescape: Torment to me. It's supposed to be more RPG-ish, with far more interaction and less battles.
Old 01-20-2002, 01:21 PM   #16
Aurican
Elminster

What about Siege of Avalon? It seems to have a relatively good story and the graphics are pretty good.. Anyone here played that?
Old 01-20-2002, 03:32 PM   #17
Durwyn
Elminster

I played. The engine is from Fallout, and the graphics, story lines may be pretty well done. But is incredibely BORING! I suggest to avoid that game at all costs. I truly suggest you get Etherlords or perhaps Myth III .