Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-18-2001, 12:25 PM   #11
Neb
Account deleted by Request

My real name is Patrick, I'm 16 years old, 1,75-1,95m tall with grey eyes and dark blonde hair.

I enjoy CRPGs, PnP, even though I don't have anyone to play PnP with at the moment, and RTS(Real-Time Strategy) and TBS(Turn-Based Strategy) games, I also enjoy listening to music, preferably various soundtracks and reading(Preferably Sci-Fi or Fantasy books), I can play the piano reasonably well and I am a fair shot with a recurve bow, you'll usually find me in Denmark, don't have any job at the moment unless you count studying as a job, my hobbies include preparing for the coming rule of Tiax and creating interesting new email viruses to spread around(The "I Love You" virus was my creation! ).
Old 08-18-2001, 01:41 PM   #12
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

my real name is Cody R. Lape, im 5'3", 110 lbs, and 14 years old. i live in the U.S., and i go to school at a pathetic litle toilet of a town in Oklahoma. im a trumpet player in the school band and jazz band, and not to brag but im probably the best one in that pathetic arrangement of fools. im half czech blood, with the other half being made up of various other European ancestries. even a bit of French, but plz dont hate me just for that...

------------------
With each kill, I grow wiser, and with added wisdom, I grow stronger. Does anybody have any idea what this means?
Old 08-18-2001, 01:46 PM   #13
MidNight
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'm Form sourthern Minnesota, USA and I'm 22 work full time as a manger of a local resturant. I peffer classical, as its relaxing. CCM (some of its alright)I enjoy the outdoors(hunting fishing, hiking, that kinda thing. as for playing music i am unable to. never really had much intrest. I like street tunning (tricking out cars) and cars in gen. I have gamed w/ D2 and SR about 4-5yrs between the 2. havent done much w/them as of late do to working and i moved a few yrs back. I also used to write poems and short storys, and have worked w/ kids and youth as a peer leader/councler for 5yrs and enjoy it greatly.
Oh yeah my real name is Eric Schmid & I'm 5'11" and 185lbs. I have also done Tae kwon Do for 6yrs and enjoy hang out w/friends and reading

Yours Truly
MidNight
Old 08-18-2001, 03:59 PM   #14
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

My name is Bernadette and I am 44 years old, mother of 4 sons, soon to be divorced from my 21 year marriage. I live in the largest town in the north central part of Minnesota --- which isn't saying much. I'm employed as the supervisor for the Foster Grandparent & Senior Companion programs in 3 counties here in the north, covering territory to the border of Canada.

I am 5'8" tall, with very pale skin, have long curly dark red (auburn) hair, freckles, green eyes, glasses -- and while I won't tell you my weight, I will tell you that in the last year I've lost, and kept off, 79 lbs. I do have several more to lose, but I feel pretty darn good about it.

I love to read sci-fi fantasy novels, listen to many kinds of music -- current faves are Matchbox 20, Creed, and always LIVE & Pearl Jam -- but I love instrumental, classical, folk .. heck, all but country. But all my free time is spent on the computer posting here, playing CRPGs, and chatting with my dear friends.

------------------

Having abandoned my
search for truth, I am
now looking for a good
fantasy.

For R³ in thanks:
Sometimes I think I
understand everything,
then I regain consciousness.

[This message has been edited by bilqis (edited 08-18-2001).]
Old 08-18-2001, 04:03 PM   #15
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

My real names Paul and I'm 37 years old,6'1' 275 pounds and I frame houses for a living. Not a lucrative career choice, go to school
Old 08-19-2001, 06:48 PM   #16
debiler
Red Wizard of Thay

---BUMP---

------------------
Calvin the bold the malt beer lord is back!
Old 08-19-2001, 06:59 PM   #17
Gabe
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Greetings, I'm Gabe aka Patrick and I have a problem. I'm around six foot or 1 somthing meters talls and wieght far to much for my liking. I live the the town of Milton Keynes in England, a really nice place dispite what you may of heared. In my spare time I write short stories, well fanfic mostly, and I have a unhealthy like of a series staring , well that about it.

------------------
Old 08-19-2001, 08:56 PM   #18
trux

My name's Jesse...I'm 6'1" tall, with blue eyes and long, thick, curly light brown hair that's dreading without my permission, and a thickly bearded face that hasn't been shaven in a very long time. I'm 21 years old, and spend 10-11 months out of the year in southern Virginia attending a large university for an English Literature degree. The other months I spend at my parents house in Washington, D.C. Though my current profession is that of student, I have made a living in the past as a web designer, computer programmer and network operator for a computer company operating out of D.C. Out of the many hobbies I have, music, literature and roleplaying rank amongst the highest. My main joy is expanding my mind by any means necessary. I've wanted to learn how to play guitar for years, but never seem to get past learning how to play a song or two. I never wear shoes, only sandals (except for the most fridged of days,) and always wear sunglasses (except at night - I'm not a loser, after all.)

------------------
a bunch of long hairs.
trux

[This message has been edited by trux (edited 08-19-2001).]
Old 08-19-2001, 09:09 PM   #19
Rikard

Kay
I'm Chao Kang Tai (or Tai Chao Kang as my signature states)
16 years old
1:78m tall (or short whatever you want)
72kg (or so i was weighted in china)
Born in Apeldoorn, Netherlands 40km from Germany (above Arnhem) and still livng there
Been a member since 21th of July 2000
born 24th of October 1984
Student at Stedelijk Gymnasium Apeldoorn
interrest: CRPG's, Volleyball, Reading, Girls, this forum, Sports in general, computer games in general

------------------

Old 08-19-2001, 09:30 PM   #20
Wulfere
Red Wizard of Thay

OK
I am 40, I know older than dirt and fartin dust. 5'11", long dark blonde hair and a goatee I have had since shortly after SSJ4Sephiroth was born.
I am divorced after 19 years. Nuff said about that. Have three sons ages 20, 18 and 16. My girlfriend, an LPN, lives with myself and my youngest son.
At present I make Vise Grip Locking Pliers and live in a town of less
than 600 in Nebraska. In the past I have delivered typewriters, disarmed explosive devices military and otherwise, delivered pizza, been a corrections officer in a federal maximum security prison, packed meat in a slaughter house and cleaned rooms for the elderly in a nearby nursing home before gaining my prestigious postion here at American Tool. Now I hit things with a hammer all day. Great for getting out those little frustrations.
I have lived over most of the USA though until this year I had never gone
outside the united states.
I enjoy (takes a deep breath)...PnP RPG's, CRPG's, painting 35mm fantasy figures, landscapes if I ever get back to it, reading about anything (Dean Koontz alot), writing about anything, listening to music (Type-O-Negative, GodSmack, Metallica, Korn, Drowning Pool, Loreena McKennitt, Celtic music in general, Celtic Twilight CD's, Mozart, Bach, Jean Micheal Jarre, Pink Floyd, Rush etc...), cooking, model building, and so many other things I can't cope with the mental strain of it at the moment.
Is that enough? Should I shut up now?
Ok...yes ma'am. I am being told I talk to much and should let the other children
get their two cents worth in.

------------------

The line between good and evil is razor sharp. Be careful of misteps,
lest you find yourself spitted upon your own blade.

[This message has been edited by Wulfere (edited 08-19-2001).]