Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2001, 02:06 PM   #21
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Ronn_Bman:
Epona, I have an idea to help you through this tough time! Choose some of us IW's guys and we'll take turns coming over to your house, making a mess, drinking beer, watching sports on television, passing gas, and embarrassing you in front of your friends and family! It'll be great!

If it would cheer you up, I am more than capable of doing all of the above. I believe it's called aversion therapy

All the best [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Old 12-04-2001, 02:15 PM   #22
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Cerek said:
quote:
Then set-up a get together with Cloudbringer and Mesuline and indulge in an all-night guy-bashing session!!!

LOL, trust me,if Epona wants one, she's got it! [img]smile.gif[/img] Hmmm.. we can start with all the stuff Ronn describes! [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]

Ronn said:
quote:
Epona, I have an idea to help you through this tough time! Choose some of us IW's guys and we'll take turns coming over to your house, making a mess, drinking beer, watching sports on television, passing gas, and embarrassing you in front of your friends and family! It'll be great!

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] This was good, Ronn! Epona, I hope it gets a little smile amidst the tears. [img]smile.gif[/img] Those who said to grieve if you need to are right, take your time and heal. Do watch out for this crew showing up at your door! Sounds like you'd never have enough brew and pretzels!

Cloudy
Old 12-04-2001, 02:35 PM   #23
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

the barbarian sayth the wise words!!! that was indeed loads of bull crap. anyhows, I am looking for more cheering up stuff! the inviting guys to your house idea is awesome... I'd do that too, lol

**hugs some more**
Old 12-04-2001, 02:40 PM   #24
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Pay for my transportation there and I'd happily drop by your house and make a mess, not drink beer, watch sports on your television, not pass gas and embarrass you in front of your friends and family!
Old 12-04-2001, 03:06 PM   #25
*\Conan/*
Red Dragon

I just wanted you to know that things get a little easier with time. Remember there is nothing wrong in "how you feel" so let it out! [img]smile.gif[/img] Turn some music on now and jam..this will cheer you up!
Old 12-04-2001, 03:15 PM   #26
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

sometimes, it just doesnt do to cheer up, cry and cry and cry till you sleep, then wake up and cry some more, then sleep, then cry, until you decide it is enough

**many many many more hugs**
Old 12-05-2001, 06:18 AM   #27
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

this just came into mind...

go to an amusement park,find the biggest, badass rollercoaster you can find, ride it, and then SCREAM all those sad things and bad things away!!! do it as much as you like, its thrilling and addicting, at least it ain't no drug.. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2001, 07:49 AM   #28
Epona
Zartan

Thanks, you lot are the best!
I can't reply to each and every one of you at the moment, I am a bit overcome at all these kind comments, jokes and philosophical stuff
Just thanks, and hugs to all of you.
Old 12-05-2001, 10:41 AM   #29
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
Thanks, you lot are the best!
I can't reply to each and every one of you at the moment, I am a bit overcome at all these kind comments, jokes and philosophical stuff
Just thanks, and hugs to all of you.

It's enough to know that we were helpful in some way, no matter how small [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-06-2001, 09:00 AM   #30
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hi Epona, remember me? Been awhile since I've posted, just got back to the forums the other day, and I'm sorry to hear about your break-up. I just went through it with the girl I had been with for 4 years, and then made the critical error of returning to the same relationship thinking that things would be better, or just different. They weren't. I think that Melusine had posted that things were bad between you two for a while, so be wary of just falling back into the same routine because it is "comfortable", it becomes really uncomfortable really fast. (HUGS AND SUCH) Robert the Bard.