Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2001, 10:24 AM   #11
Melusine
Dracolisk

Wow, Saz! Epona, I wish I could have said it as beautifully, but this is exactly what I wanted to tell you and would have, were I as good at phrasing my thoughts as Sazerac!
Old 12-04-2001, 10:25 AM   #12
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

I know just the thing to cheer you up [img]smile.gif[/img]
Ill sing for you: Music please.
[img]graemlins/musicband.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/music06.gif[/img]
LALALALALALA

Ten seconds later [img]graemlins/alarm.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2001, 11:01 AM   #13
MagiK

Im not good with words, so all I can do is give you all I can accross this electronic medium {{{{HUGS}}}}

Old 12-04-2001, 11:03 AM   #14
MagiK

Oh and of course you have an open invitation to come visit, at wich time Ill throw you a "Cheer Up Epona" Party and take you to Chuck E Cheese [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-04-2001, 11:33 AM   #15
Dresdan
Zhentarim Guard

Ok, I'm not exactly sure how this thing works as I just got it the other day, but lets see what it can do.~Opens a small leather bag and pulls out the instructions.~Hey, these might help.~Reads to him self- Pull out Pocket Sun(byRONCO), hold over head and say "A bright ray of sunshine to brighten (insert name here)'s day."~Ok, here we go.~Pulls out the Pocket Sun and holds it over his head, strangely he does not get burned.~A bright ray of sunshine to brighten Epona's day.~Suddenly a bolt of intense light leaps forth from the softball sized globe and streaks towards Epona. Bathing her in a beautiful shimmering light.~I hope this helps you out a little Epona, I've never tried it before, but you looked like the perfect canidate for a trial run.

I hope that everything turns out Roses for you *HUGS*.
Old 12-04-2001, 11:43 AM   #16
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

*shows Epona the pic in the sig*

cheered up enough?
Old 12-04-2001, 12:25 PM   #17
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiit

I'll cheer you up!!! now I got a final to catch up, but will write more later!

a quick story:

one man James was on a business trip on the flight. He was to meet his client and discuss business, but his client is late. He happened to see Bill Gates sitting in the same plane with him, so he had this idea of impressing his client. so he walked up to Mr. Gates and introduced himself, saying he'd be grateful if Mr.Gates could just come to him and say hi while he is meeting his client. Naturally, the nice Mr.Gates agreed.

so when James was talking to his client, he felt someone taping on his shoulder lightly, and heard Bill Gates saying "Hey, Jim, whats up?" to which James replied "Get lost, Bill, I am busy!"

lol, many many **hugs** now dont try to cheer up, cry if you must, I understand how you feel. it is miserable but considering hooking up with me alright?

many more **hugs**
Old 12-04-2001, 12:34 PM   #18
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

My dear, sweet Epona,

"Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"

WHAT A LOAD OF BULL-POOP!!!

What's so good about having your heart ripped from your chest?!?!

I am terribly sorry to hear about your break-up. I can't imagine the pain you feel. Just be comforted in the knowledge that the pain WILL pass eventually, even though it doesn't seem like it right now.

Please accept a huge virtual HUUUUGGGG from a caring barbarian.

Then set-up a get together with Cloudbringer and Mesuline and indulge in an all-night guy-bashing session!!!

In all seriousness, I wish you all my love and friendship. Remember the good times you had and treasure those. Time really does heal all wounds.
Old 12-04-2001, 01:54 PM   #19
MagiK

quote:
Originally posted by Cerek the Barbaric:
My dear, sweet Epona,

"Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"

WHAT A LOAD OF BULL-POOP!!!

What's so good about having your heart ripped from your chest?!?!

I am terribly sorry to hear about your break-up. I can't imagine the pain you feel. Just be comforted in the knowledge that the pain WILL pass eventually, even though it doesn't seem like it right now.

Please accept a huge virtual HUUUUGGGG from a caring barbarian.

Then set-up a get together with Cloudbringer and Mesuline and indulge in an all-night guy-bashing session!!!

In all seriousness, I wish you all my love and friendship. Remember the good times you had and treasure those. Time really does heal all wounds.

Hehe eloquently spoken [img]smile.gif[/img] One of the times Im affraid the Bard missed the mark.

Old 12-04-2001, 02:00 PM   #20
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

Epona, I have an idea to help you through this tough time! Choose some of us IW's guys and we'll take turns coming over to your house, making a mess, drinking beer, watching sports on television, passing gas, and embarrassing you in front of your friends and family! It'll be great!

Sorry to hear about your loss. I know it's hard to devote that many years to a relationship only to find out your love wasn't "the one".

You will find the right guy. While you're waiting, spend lots of time with family and friends (including all your IW's buddies).