Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2001, 01:22 AM   #11
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:
Gee, Z! Really sorry about all the trials and tribulations. (I leave town for a few days and everything falls apart.)

Well, uh, I will spare you any details about my vacation until a more appropriate time.
I'm fine now, tell me and all what you saw/did!! I've never been on a cruise except to go out into international waters and gamble! (Florida) heheh

wants to know too!!

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 07-06-2001, 01:23 AM   #12
Keryvian
The Magister

Ziroc,

Sorry you had such a bad weekend. I am glad that you got your air conditioning fixed. I imagine it would be rather miserable in Florida without it.

I also grew up on DOS. No such thing as Windows when I started working with PCs. Norton can really be a lifesaver. I've had it since the first release. I've had to use Unerase, but what saved me was being able to recover files from an 'accidentally' formatted drive (don't ask). I've also found that the DOS version of Disk Doctor will fix a few problems that the Windows version can't.

Hopefully your next weekend will be much, much better.

------------------
Nid yw'r hoff o lyfr yn fyr o gyfaill.
Old 07-06-2001, 01:43 AM   #13
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Hey, Z! Was any of that the artwork you've been working on so hard this last month or so?! Yikes! I hope it's all saved!

I've had Norton not see things other utilities found... weird huh? Was it a dos program you stored in? Or just dos you retrieved them with? Whew! I bet you tore some hair out.. uh, is that bald spot I see?
Cloudy
Bald spot indeed!

Yes, that was the Artwork I have been working on since Jan. Remember those baseball cards (Cartoon ones) I made? THAT is going to be the special gift I was talking about! , I'm almost done, I had to print them all out 50 or so of each card, cut them out, and spray the glossy finish on the paper then print out the packages, cover them with wax (to make waxpaper) and put the cards into the package and seal them. I'll be sending them soon! I also plan on selling some of them, and starting up my Comic book characters for Internet debut!! I have some WILD characters.. many are mature as well. Not all kid stuff

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 07-06-2001, 03:59 AM   #14
Lord Shield

The Times and Trials of a webmaster!! - glad you came through ok - A/C working, IW working, sit back and chug some bewskis, Z old boy (and get a hug from your missus while you're at it)

We appreciate all the efforts you put to getting the board back up. We seem to have merged the members of Mithril Hall and Ironworks on both sites

If Z doesn't mind, MH link:
http://www.teambg.net/shazira/cgi-bin/YaBB.cgi

For those who don't know, teambg.com was split in two. Ken has taken the serious, IE development part of teambg as a separate entity, while Shazira has taken the chat/general discussion/humour sections to make Mithril Hall

Hope you have a better weekend this time, Z!!!

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 07-06-2001, 04:28 AM   #15
Melusine
Dracolisk

Aww...I'm sorry to hear your weekend sucked Z!!
But, like Amber said, there's a surprise coming up for you soon...
I hope it'll cheer you and Donna up!!

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the OHF, the LH,
the HADB and the SPAE(Society for the
Prevention of Acronym Extinction) &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 07-06-2001, 05:37 AM   #16
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Dude, I was about to complain about my week, but I guess not! (I bought a Pentium 4 today YAAAY!!!!!!)

------------------
Old 07-06-2001, 08:56 AM   #17
Conan

If a man is measured by how he adapts to his suroundings Z, your a better man than I! I hate the heat! I am a northern man. And have the body for it.
Your luck is turning around now..you'll see! Where did you learn all your computer skills?

------------------
Conan

Old 07-06-2001, 11:48 PM   #18
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Dude, I was about to complain about my week, but I guess not! (I bought a Pentium 4 today YAAAY!!!!!!)

Lucky mofo! I have a P3 500Mhz (Slow sometimes)
Gods.. I don't know when I'll get a new one, maybe by the time I save up, the 2Ghz P4 will be out! lol!

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 07-06-2001, 11:55 PM   #19
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Dan I, like everyone else am sorry to hear you had to go through those things, and am also very happy that you recovered the majority of your files and that everything is better now.
Old 07-07-2001, 12:18 AM   #20
Leonidas
Dungeon Master

Glad to hear that you saved your files, Z! I would also like to add my appreciation for all the work that you and the other moderators put in.

------------------
Be careful! I think it's a tr...