Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2004, 11:25 AM   #51
the mighty stamar

luvian

I still havent finished the muddy quest. I have a key to the lucky star motel. But where is the motel where do I go now?

[ 11-27-2004, 11:26 AM: Message edited by: the mighty stamar ]
the mighty stamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2004, 01:19 PM   #52
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

It's in Hollywood. This sentence here was written just to make this post seem less like spam. Thank you, good day.
Old 11-27-2004, 02:13 PM   #53
vesselle
Hathor

Quote:
Originally posted by Luvian:
Has your malk talked to things he shouldn't yet?
mine has! she's had an argument with a stop sign.

sign: STOP
her: YOU stop!
sign: NO! you stop!
etc.

and of course her tv and radio talk to her ALLA time. happens everytime she goes on a killing spree...

newscaster: The murders around town are escalating and the police know YOU are responsible!

V***V
Old 11-28-2004, 08:35 AM   #54
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
@ Luvian

I used the code on the numpad and it opened a secret door or something. I entered a room with two chairs, a lot of blood on the floor and a locked door at the other end of the room, but no Lily inside. The locked door won't open, i can't pick the lock. So i'm still in a blur concerning that Lily character. In which room exactly is she ?
Old 11-28-2004, 08:10 PM   #55
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
@ Luvian

I used the code on the numpad and it opened a secret door or something. I entered a room with two chairs, a lot of blood on the floor and a locked door at the other end of the room, but no Lily inside. The locked door won't open, i can't pick the lock. So i'm still in a blur concerning that Lily character. In which room exactly is she ?
She should be tied in a chair there. You talk to her and a cutscene start. Try reloading the level or an older savegame.

It's a useless quest anyway. You get like 2 xp for saving her, then she go hang out on the beach. She just say thanks if you talk to her.

the mighty stamar

The hotel is in hollywood. The sign say "Lucky" and there is a star drawn under it. The good room is on the second floor. You'll see another murder and get another hint there.
Old 11-28-2004, 08:34 PM   #56
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Well, she's not in a chair, all i see are two empty chairs with a lot of blood on the floor. Could it be that i missed a certain dialogue ? Though i wouldn't know what that could be, i have her picture, a diary, i got the carkeys for the trunk of her car, got the suff that's inside... that should be enough, no ?

It's not that important to me how much XP i get, it's just that i want to completely finish this game without missing any quest, important or no. In games i tend to be pretty much a perfectionist, that's why i'm so sick i had to use a console command in order to continue playing.
Old 11-28-2004, 08:39 PM   #57
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
Well, she's not in a chair, all i see are two empty chairs with a lot of blood on the floor. Could it be that i missed a certain dialogue ? Though i wouldn't know what that could be, i have her picture, a diary, i got the carkeys for the trunk of her car, got the suff that's inside... that should be enough, no ?

It's not that important to me how much XP i get, it's just that i want to completely finish this game without missing any quest, important or no. In games i tend to be pretty much a perfectionist, that's why i'm so sick i had to use a console command in order to continue playing.
I know how it feel. My first game I wasn't able to free her because you can only get the quest the first time you talk to the guy, and there's tons of way to finish that first dialog without getting the quest.

You finished the quest. You usually untie her, then a doctor enter by the locked door. She's in frenzy because she didn't get blood and drink the doctor to death, then leave.
Luvian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004, 06:04 PM   #58
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Okay, i could use some pointers again. I'm in Chinatown, dealing with the local gang, and i've found these four jade sculptures. I assume i have to place them on the four pillars in the middle room, but do i need to place them in a certain order or something ?

I tried several combinations but nothing happened. What do i need to do ?
Old 11-29-2004, 08:45 PM   #59
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Forget that last post, i moved on an am in the final stage now (i think). I just killed a lot of cops and SWAT team members, and some guy with something shiny on his armour which i could pick up after he died. It doesn't show in my inventory however, dunno if it's important either. Who was that guy anyway ? A sheriff or something ?

Anyway... i can't figure out what to do next. There's no further possibility to move up any higher in the building, i think i'm at the toplevel, except i can't locate Lacroix and the Sarcophagus, or that big fella that acts as his bodyguard. Where are they ?
Old 11-29-2004, 09:02 PM   #60
Gabrielles blades
Baaz Draconian

your close
what the guy you offed dropped was explosives
set the bomb on the elevator that he was standing next to and send it up for an easy clearing of that floor; otherwise just go up there and kill them all.
after that youll have to kill a dozen or so more of his guards before you reach the sheriff
Gabrielles blades is offline   Reply With Quote