Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-01-2003, 07:35 AM   #281
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

Huh? What does that mean?

aka Loc der Graf, Quillruke
Dragonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2003, 09:33 AM   #282
Myrddin L'argenton
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Legolas:
My esteemed colleague Myrddin L'argenton, let me repeat this once more. The tape you and our fellow members of the Senate have just viewed was not composed by yours truely, but by members of the SSD. The purpose of the film was not in any way to accuse certain councillors, but rather to provide a visual aspect complementing the report concerning SSD findings so far, as per Lord Brass' request. Investigations are still ongoing, and tape and report contain several different theories on this incident at Area 51 and Mr. Baggins' disappearance preceeding this event.
Whilst it is true SSD regards you a more likely person to be masterminding this operation than others, each and every member is kept under surveillance within limits of that which is legally acceptable. Until such a time as investigations are completed, there will be no need to plead your innocence, and it is my sincere hope that upon completion of this investigation none but those as are guilty shall remain under suspition.

Dragonshadows behavior, however, is certainly cause for some concern, and her 'confession' is currently under review. SSD hopes to be able to engage in further questioning soon, that we might receive a more complete statement including partners and details on this crime, if indeed her confession is true.
One very big question what is the SSD?
White wild magic graven in every rock, for the white gold wielder to unleash or control. The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant<br />\'Let no man be unworthy of the angel that watches over him.\' Steven Donaldson<br />Accept who you are.<br />Lord Paladin of the Most Noble Order of the Radiant Heart.<br />Walkthrough-online\'s new site<br />[url]\"http://forums.clankiller.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://forums.clankiller.com</a>
Myrddin L'argenton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2003, 10:00 AM   #283
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

Quote:
My esteemed colleague Myrddin L'argenton, let me repeat this once more. The tape you and our fellow members of the Senate have just viewed was not composed by yours truely, but by members of the SSD. The purpose of the film was not in any way to accuse certain councillors, but rather to provide a visual aspect complementing the report concerning SSD findings so far, as per Lord Brass' request. Investigations are still ongoing, and tape and report contain several different theories on this incident at Area 51 and Mr. Baggins' disappearance preceeding this event.
Whilst it is true SSD regards you a more likely person to be masterminding this operation than others, each and every member is kept under surveillance within limits of that which is legally acceptable. Until such a time as investigations are completed, there will be no need to plead your innocence, and it is my sincere hope that upon completion of this investigation none but those as are guilty shall remain under suspition.

Dragonshadows behavior, however, is certainly cause for some concern, and her 'confession' is currently under review. SSD hopes to be able to engage in further questioning soon, that we might receive a more complete statement including partners and details on this crime, if indeed her confession is true.
Does this mean I won't get arrested.

Old 04-03-2003, 02:57 AM   #284
InsaneBane
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
I have spoken with the Senate Special Department, or SSD as it shall be known for all purposes until such time as they deem it necessary to reveal the name under which they truly operate to any but myself.....
Read the tread, and you would have known, what the acronym meant

[img]graemlins/greenbounce.gif[/img]
Insane
Old 04-03-2003, 05:40 PM   #285
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by InsaneBane:
Quote:
I have spoken with the Senate Special Department, or SSD as it shall be known for all purposes until such time as they deem it necessary to reveal the name under which they truly operate to any but myself.....
Read the tread, and you would have known, what the acronym meant

Insane
[/QUOTE]There are not enough hours in my lifetime to go read 12 pages and catch up on this thread. Suffice to say its survival for this long defies all laws of nature and, I would think, threatens to become a singularity anomaly that will ultimately spark another big bang, recreating the universe as we know it.

AND IT WILL ALL BE YOUR FAULT.
Old 04-04-2003, 07:31 AM   #286
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

I read about five pages.... but it wasn't that long then...

Old 04-05-2003, 07:45 PM   #287
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

I just read this last page, but then again, I've never played the game and this post just goes to show that even a mod will spam occasionally, given the right conditions (e.g. a large amount of wine )

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 05:27 AM   #288
InsaneBane
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
There are not enough hours in my lifetime to go read 12 pages and catch up on this thread.
It is actually on the page before this one (page 11). The definition is made by Legolas in a (very) long post on top of that page. The search function will be able to find it for you

Insane

[ 04-07-2003, 05:28 AM: Message edited by: InsaneBane ]
Old 04-07-2003, 10:20 AM   #289
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Senate Special Department, or SSD
Old 04-07-2003, 10:36 AM   #290
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

I always wondered what half of that stuff meant.... now I know.