Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2007, 01:20 PM   #11
PurpleXVI
Emerald Dragon

Very excellent! I cheerfully await your character.

You may also wish to note that if you come up with a good excuse, I am willing to waive a lot of race limits on classes.
Old 01-07-2007, 09:39 PM   #12
PurpleXVI
Emerald Dragon

Alright, the roster so far: Man Who Fights Like Woman is in as an Elven Fighter/Mage.

Kazilan is in as a Half-Elf Druid,

Ivelliis is tentatively in as a Dwarven Thief

dplax is in as a Human Thief.

Keep me updated as things progress.
Old 01-08-2007, 09:01 AM   #13
Man Who Fights Like Woman
Manshoon

Ha ha, oh wow, it looks like this party might have some semblance of balance!
Old 01-08-2007, 12:11 PM   #14
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

Sorry about my lack of sheet. *Really* busy with exam practice until the 18th, but it shouldn't take too long to complete once I open it
Old 01-08-2007, 12:18 PM   #15
PurpleXVI
Emerald Dragon

No worry about the lack of sheet, I'd just prefer things done and rolling before the end of this week, but as I think I've said elsewhere, if someone is slow at getting in their sheet, I'll just find a way to parachute them into the game.
Old 01-08-2007, 02:17 PM   #16
Nightwing
Baaz Draconian

A few questions.
When an encounter happens do we PM you or just write on the forum what we are doing?

Will there be an official start to the campaign, how do whe know when it begins.

Do we PM you to tell you what we are doing in the world or type it in the forum and then you put everyones actions into place?
Old 01-08-2007, 02:25 PM   #17
PurpleXVI
Emerald Dragon

On the encounters: In the thread, you would post the "roleplaying version," such as...

"Bob the Warrior draws his dual vorpal battleaxes DEATHSMASHER and MURDERBRINGER and charges towards the approaching horde of kobolds while yelling his spine-chilling battlecry."

Then at the same time, you PM me the technical version where you may feel free to add in what your character does in certain situations, what spells/abilities he'll use in what order, etc.

"If Bob gets badly hurt, he's going to use DEATHSMASHER as a throwing axe, then drink one of the unidentified potions in his backpack and hope it heals him. If he starts getting seriously overwhelmed, he drops a Potion of Explosions at his own feet and hopes the fireball will throw him to safety."

As for the official start, that's likely to be sometime this week. It will depend on how fast people hand in their characters. But no matter how many I have, the Official GO TIME is likely to be this saturday. Anyone who's a bit late, I'll just introduce a bit late. No worries there.

When you're just doing something in the world that's outside of combat encounters, you just post it in the thread: "After slaughtering the kobolds, Bob checks their cave for anything shiny, then heads back to the town of Frogville to seek out a bar. Killing kobolds always makes him thirsty."

[ 01-09-2007, 03:37 AM: Message edited by: PurpleXVI ]
Old 01-09-2007, 07:35 AM   #18
PurpleXVI
Emerald Dragon

Man, Kazilan and dplax have handed in their finalized character sheets. Looking as it does now, I imagine I'll start the game friday, maybe thursday, if it doesn't look like anyone is going to hand in a character sheet on either of those days.
Old 01-10-2007, 06:50 AM   #19
Armen
Symbol of Cyric

Just to let folks know that I'm in the process of doing a character and joining.
Old 01-10-2007, 08:42 AM   #20
PurpleXVI
Emerald Dragon

Alright, once this game is live, I'm going to rename this thread from a recruiting thread to an OOC thread, and this will be where people can post comments, requests, suggestions, etc.

Prior to the start of the game(Like, tonight, maybe tomorrow.) I imagine I'll also post a bit of background info on your characters' homeworld, in case you end up returning there or just want a bit more to base your biographies on.
Closed Thread