Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-05-2003, 09:50 AM   #61
So So
Zhentarim Guard

*awakens from his drunken stupor and notices a somewhat familiar face*
Welcome back Aes Sedai...

Congratulations on completing your exams...Another round on me! Just add it to my tab! Thanks for the exceptional service bar keep!

How do you think you did? I also have a few exams coming up in addition to the SAT...But congratulations on getting through your exams...

So how goes the realm these days? Any drunken tales of boosting to tell of anyone?

[ 12-05-2003, 10:13 AM: Message edited by: So So ]
Old 12-09-2003, 09:43 AM   #62
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

*walks in to open the shades on a bright sunny morning*

Oops! Sorry, bsftcs. Didn't mean to blind you.

*drops the shades to leave the Boogre Snooker table in the darkness*

There, that should help.

*heads to the bar, draws a long Stout ale*

Bsftcs, that's for Radek, in case he sneaks in when I'm not looking. Ol' William of Gates has irritated Radek something fierce, and I promised him something to take the edge off.

*Sees scattered pieces of paper near the easy chair by the fireplace*

Oh, yeah... I was working on some more of Missy's adventures. Lessee... I hope none of them accidentally made it into the fireplace...

*sits down and starts organizing papers*
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2003, 11:38 AM   #63
bsftcs
Red Dragon

Old Willie Gates... Now was he not in here just last night? Or am I confusing people here?

Yes, I shall definitely keep this one for Radek. [img]smile.gif[/img]

And thank you for the shadow, boss.
Old 12-09-2003, 01:25 PM   #64
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

Man what happened to all of the good stories that used to be told in here once upon a time. No one is gathering around listening to the rookies adventures anymore as it seems. And the veterans I'm sure we can remember when we were "young." I think we should all pitch in with a horribly funny tail of when we were demolished in the Gail Serran.
Old 12-09-2003, 01:56 PM   #65
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Lou! Good to see you again.

So... pull up a chair and tell us about your first experience in the Gael Serran wilderness. How long did it take you to find the level in the crypt?
-+-+-+
Old 12-09-2003, 09:37 PM   #66
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

*Looks around* What was that?

*looks at bsftcs* Did you see it?

*leans back, looks at the open doorway* I swear I saw Willow around here somewhere, but she seems to have disappeared.

*shrugs* Ah, well. Maybe someone just snuck onto her comp when she wasn't looking and downloaded some strange beasties. Leastways, that would be my defense...
-+-+-+
Old 12-15-2003, 06:14 AM   #67
bsftcs
Red Dragon

*Steps into the bar after a three-day pause*

Good to be back. My you have been busy in my absence, Bungleau. But you know how it is having too many friends? One has got to see them once in a while. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

In fact a wise man, who is incidentally also a good friend of mine, once stated: "There are two possible problems concerning the amount of one's friends... One can either have too few or too many. The latter is by far the most preferable situation, for it requires but one-sided action on one's own behalf to alleviate that problem." [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 12-19-2003, 02:44 PM   #68
bsftcs
Red Dragon

I was thinking, Bungleau... Apart from the extra cream in the decaffeinated mana max potions and the Christmas chocolates going with the bloodlust potions, do we have special Christmas offers here in the bar? I just got a request recently.
Old 12-20-2003, 12:15 AM   #69
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Good thoughts, bsftcs! Over-scheduled person that I am, I almost forgot that it's getting close to the time for the Boogre Bar Baroque Bash to celebrate the holidays. Everything is fair game -- Christmas, Hanukah, Kwanzaa, Ramadan (okay, so we're late there).... pick your party.

To make sure everyone can get back to their keeps, let's open the bar early on the 23rd of December. I'll get a few hors d'oeuvres, like crab claws, shark fin soup, and of course, the Gael Serran's finest salad bar. Anyone else who wants to bring something is welcome to add to the menu for the feast.

And at the stroke of midnight, I'll buy a round to everyone in the bar.

Party on, guys and gals....
-+-+-+
Old 12-23-2003, 12:48 PM   #70
bsftcs
Red Dragon

*Placing the broom in the closet and wiping his brow*

Am I right in assuming that we cannot keep this bar closed during Christmas? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] According to Danish trading law no shops or bars are allowed open on the 24th of december. This bar is in a legal limbo - I do not know which laws apply... The laws of Ishad N'ha since the actual whereabouts of the bar puts it under Lord Barrenhawks jurisdiction? The laws of the Ironworks Forum who hosts the internet version of the bar? Or Danish law since I post from Denmark? In any case if we keep it quiet I think we can avoid problems with the labour union.

Anyway I will not be online again before Christmas has come in the Central European Time Zone, so from the assistant bar keeper: A very merry Christmas to you all. [img]graemlins/santawave.gif[/img]