Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-05-2001, 07:10 PM   #1
jgbrowning
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well i killed bothe the steelhide and the Djinn and neither left behind their respective items. Problem is, im playing iron man so cant just reload. Any ideas by anyone before i have to annoy the good people at Sir-Tech for a possible save game fix?

Danke,

Joe Browning
jgbrowning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2001, 07:55 PM   #2
Werdna
Dungeon Master

Heh. Know what you mean. I got those two without any problems (besides the battles). Now I'm having trouble getting an ironweed thorn and a wood spirit staff. The creatures are hiding from me!
Old 12-06-2001, 05:40 AM   #3
Skrewloose
Dungeon Master

Djinns are just a random creature (at least later on in the game), so you won't get an eye everytime.

I've only ever seen the one Steelhide, so I guess it should drop each time...I know it did in my game.

Are you sure you weren't fighting Ironhides?
Skrewloose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2001, 10:48 AM   #4
Eldurin
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ever single Djinn I have fought (8?) has dropped an eye.... I have only seen one steelhide croc, though. I have a huge collection of "parts" that I keep in Antone's chest. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-05-2002, 10:57 AM   #5
ProtOplazm
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Both the ironweed thorns and spirit staff can be had in Trynton. Those real tough tree bastards (can't remember exact name), they are the creatures you find when you enter the no magic area with the four spots to burn the incents. They will drop a spirit staff when you kill them.

If you killed them and no staffs... you can pp one off the second shaman after getting the key of serenity.

Then ironweeds will spawn in and around the animal cages where the aligators are at. At least they did for me.

Good luck....
ProtOplazm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2002, 08:42 PM   #6
vesselle
Hathor

i have the same problem, but with a couple of different items.

what i am curious about is, has anyone gotten every ingredient? maybe the game doesn't want each player to be able to get each and every thing. i have fought upwards of about 75 spider encounters, all different kinds and still no spider silk. however, the times i have gotten the quest items, its always been the first drop.

beleive me, i know how you feel! my only advice is to keep fighting. they are bound to drop at some point.

V***V