Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-04-2002, 01:46 AM   #11
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

To all who asked: IMO Hynosis is a bloody excellent alliance and if its possible you ALWAYS get help from others. We are about to merge with ISP, so i dont know how the alliance will be after that. But if its still good i'll see if i can get the people who want in, in.
Old 03-04-2002, 03:54 AM   #12
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

Well thats sad to hear, I guess me and OLDCOOTS will be asking for admittance to Hypnosis or Praxis soon if that is the case. We are having a great time booming like crazy by ourselves now.

But dont despair! Bokken is thinking of forming an alliance next round (which STARTS EARLY, END OF MARCH) which should be fairly powerful.
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 03-04-2002, 06:31 AM   #13
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Well, this round will only last one more month. Next round, we'll be back.
Old 03-04-2002, 09:29 AM   #14
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Strangely enough, I understand this, as Galadrai told me that she was quitting. But, Dreamer, what's that thing in your signature? I know that it is Ziroc's cat, but...
Old 03-04-2002, 08:37 PM   #15
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

yeah EQ is down right now until march 30 I have to stand by azure wolf on this one Hypnosis is a very well organized and effective alliance. I have learned a lot from my time there that i hope to bring to the table in Bokken's alliance next round. Bokken will be starting a new alliance next round tentatively called "AREA 51". We do welcome all Ironworks EQ players who are very active, like to have fun, and are willing to be a part of our newly formed but very active alliance. EQ being down will give us time to discuss our objectives and form a more descriptive mission statement. If u have any questions about stuff go to #Bokken in IRC, and ask one of us. All I know for sure as of yet is that we are going to be awesome. [img]smile.gif[/img] Were going to try and have a HoC on all the time, so you shouldn't need to worry too much about getting defense.
Ohh yeah, sorry about that attack too !!! Join our alliance and u wont have to worry about it anymore j/k actually I just saw cohors and a good target so I attacked sorry about that mate. I was reminded afterwards that you were former IW. I'de pay ya back, but I guess thats impossible now. Stupid systems bugs. GRRR!! Anyways what are all you former IW people planning on doing for next round?

[ 03-04-2002: Message edited by: AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe ]

Old 03-05-2002, 09:36 AM   #16
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

Yeah SHAME on you Azure!!! What the hell were you thinking! hehehe

Sorry to say though WP is victorious this round. Had Mitro and I stayed in IW then we would have reached No.1
Just remember. There is no salvation without Bokken and Slaughterhouse in your group! hehehe

Oh and yes I am starting an alliance next round as you might have seen in another thread here. Just remember guys that although our aim is still to do the best we can, I want this to be an alliance of friends. At the end of the day we'll be glad of our victories and laugh at our losses. It's only a game that we play and we must not ever forget this [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 03-05-2002: Message edited by: Bokken ]

Old 03-05-2002, 11:48 AM   #17
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
Strangely enough, I understand this, as Galadrai told me that she was quitting. But, Dreamer, what's that thing in your signature? I know that it is Ziroc's cat, but...

Yeah, its Ziroc's cat choc. The evil super genius that strives to rule all of Ironworks.
Old 03-05-2002, 04:53 PM   #18
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

I agree with Bokken and Aelia, EQ isn't fun without friends, so the more of you that join our alliance the more fun we will have [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-05-2002, 05:43 PM   #19
SoaS
Dungeon Master

I shall just stand here, and not know you guys.
Old 03-05-2002, 07:13 PM   #20
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

ANOTHER THING!!
AZURE WOLF HOW COULD YOU LEAVE THE IW ALLIANCE?
I AM ASHAMED OF YOU!!!!
WHO COULD EVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT?