Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-01-2001, 09:08 AM   #1
KATT

I have been doing the warriors path for 2 days and cannot get past the fires. I have lowered both switches without going in the healing fire, gate does not open. I have tried a treasure chest under the gate but I can't get under the proped gate and I have tried running down the hall and jumping over the healing fire. The gate STILL closes in my face. Is it possible there is a bug in my game or am I missing something? Please help.
Old 01-01-2001, 09:52 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

This is rather a tricky puzzle to put so early in the game when players are still learning the interface.

The treasure chest does work but you don't prop it under the gate. Have your lead character carry it and run for the gate with the chest moving in front of you the whole time. The chest gets to the gate before you do, before it closes and causes the gate to rise back up. Since you are running - you will make it through (and the chest too)
Hope that helps!
Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote