Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-07-2002, 09:15 PM   #1
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Leaving Montreal for Quebec, I decide to make a stop at one of those rest areas on the side of the road. I go in the washroom. The first stall was taken so I went in the second stall. I just sat down when I hear a voice from the next stall...
- Hi there, how is it going ?
Ok I am not the type to strike conversations with
strangers in washrooms on the side of the road.
I didn't know what to say so finally I say:
- Not bad...
Then the voice says:
- So, what are you doing ?
I am starting to find that a bit weird, but I say:
- Well, I'm going back east...
Then I hear the person say all flustered:
- Look I'll call you back - every time I ask you a
question - this idiot in the next stall keeps answering me!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 05-07-2002, 09:24 PM   #2
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
rotflmao, be glad you didn't take it too serious, suppose you had replied with : well, not that is really any of your bussiness, but i'm about to whipe my butt, or stuff like that lol
Old 05-07-2002, 09:43 PM   #3
Ladyzekke

Yes I suppose that reply would have instantly put a person into the Freak category LOL!

BTW, this is a joke, did not really happen to me, but I can soo picture it mentally, it just cracks me up!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 05-07-2002, 09:47 PM   #4
lroyo

That's great Ladyzekke!!!!!

It reminds me of the time I saw a cute guy driving next to my car. He looked straight at me and gave me what looked like a flirtateous glance. I gave him my best pouty look. We drove next to each other for a while and I realized he was trying to tell me something. Thinking he was going to give me his phone number or something, I wound down my window.

He told me my left-rear brake light wasn't working and drove off!!!

[ 05-07-2002, 09:48 PM: Message edited by: Aviendha ]

Old 05-07-2002, 09:55 PM   #5
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Aviendha:
That's great Ladyzekke!!!!!

It reminds me of the time I saw a cute guy driving next to my car. He looked straight at me and gave me what looked like a flirtateous glance. I gave him my best pouty look. We drove next to each other for a while and I realized he was trying to tell me something. Thinking he was going to give me his phone number or something, I wound down my window.

He told me my left-rear brake light wasn't working and drove off!!!
Doh! I hate that LOL!
I remember when I was 16 I went up to this girl, "thought" she was a friend of mine, hair was the same anyways dammit! and yanked lightly on her hair and said " bllllll (tongue raspberry really loud LOL)!! What a bunch of losers her tonight eh?" She looked at me like I was the Creature from the Black Lagoon, and I shrunk in embarrassment into the floorboards like so much embarrassed goo LOL. Dunno who she was LOL. Ah, those embarassing moments await US ALL at some point in our lives, nobody is immune LOL! "p

Reality Show Recaps
Old 05-07-2002, 10:51 PM   #6
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

LMAO - that's a great story LW - and Avie, I can't imagine a guy NOT trying to flirt with you. (looks at last sentence BK typed) See?

BK
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>
Old 05-08-2002, 04:39 AM   #7
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

LOL! Nice one Lady Z... I think that's true... wehehehe [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Well I wish pretty women would flirt around with mee.. I always have this paranoid feeling that are looking at me for more that it is needed... bah... I just say, "Keep dreaming moron." It's true... tragic.. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-08-2002, 05:17 AM   #8
Jorath Calar
Harper

Thats NOTHING...

Few years ago (about 4) I was in pub and saw this really hot girl and she was blinking me... (I thought) I was standing at the bar and suddenly she stood up from her table walks towards me (I thought) with a big smile and outreached hands... I was starting to freak out because I had no idea who she... so I get ready to hug her back thinking she is some old schoolfriend I had forgot...and walk toward her wit outstrecht hands... but then as we are almost making impact she gives me this look that could eat the stitching out of Levi's... she sverves away from me and walks to the guy on the other end of the bar...which I had not noticed... but really wish I had oh... I felt oh so embarraed... I cried more that night than I did at Schindlers list... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-08-2002, 05:27 AM   #9
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

LoL, Oh Jorath, I feel sorry for ya dude! That has got to be every guys worst nightmare. There's just no way out of it once you commit to a hug
Old 05-08-2002, 05:51 PM   #10
Ladyzekke

ROTFL Jorath!!!! Ack I can almost feel all they eyeballs that were looking at you and the snickers! You could have saved yourself you know, with just one witty remark, what that witty remark would be though I haven't a clue, but I'm sure there has to be one!

Reality Show Recaps