Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-22-2007, 09:28 PM   #1
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Anybody from EU playing this game? It's very similar to Oblivion. The graphic is as beautiful too. Unfortunately the system requirement seems to be more demanding than Oblivion. I had to lower down my in game graphic option just so that the frame rate is playable.

It'll be release in US in August I believe.

My Character.

Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 12:04 PM   #2
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

It looks nice. Is it stand alone or online?
What are the requirements?
Old 07-24-2007, 04:25 PM   #3
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Stand alone if I read their website correctly. Available on xbox 360 or PC

Basic Requirements

CPU with 2 GHz
512 MB RAM
Windows Vista or XP
Graphics card with Shader 2.0 or higher
DirectX compatible sound card
DVD-Rom
Keyboard, mouse

Key Features

Offering a freedom of choice unseen in other Role Playing Games. The world literally comes to life as it immediately reacts to the player's actions and changes accordingly -offering new and exciting challenges.
Strong, non-linear storyline. Players can shape their own story by choosing the path of conducting the main conflict and resolving meaningful side-quests.
Spectacular and dynamically choreographed fights. The combat system combines intuitive steering, tactical challenges and movie-like visual experiences.
Free and unlimited character development. Players can experiment with different careers and even reverse their former choices with the help of "career changers".
Animals to be ridden on. Players can travel and fight on various animals from horses to tamed lizards and beasts.
A choice of traps and snares are at the Player's disposal making the gameplay both rich and flexible.
Huge variety of items to be found. Randomly generated pieces of equipment, thematic sets and combined items offer the space to experiment and satisfy the need to collect.
Wide range of beautifully rendered terrains: from high mountains to seashores and deep caves with all of the locations featuring ultra sharp texturing and stunning design.
Hyper-realistic tree physics and sophisticated weather system make the world come to life as has never been seen before.
Advanced Artificial Intelligence that manages group behaviour of large virtual communities.
Up to 8 players in the multiplayer mode.
Symphonic music to make the experience more emotional and memorable.
Extensive usage of Pixel Shader 2.0 and 3.0, HDR, multiple materials and unique shadow engine to ensure the best visuals possible.
Support of Multi CPUs and Multicore CPUs, SLI and CrossFire Technology

Website is:

http://www.2-worlds.com

Currently on its 4th patch

Game looks interesting. Kakero, what system are you playing this on?

[ 07-24-2007, 04:30 PM: Message edited by: Micah Foehammer ]

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 02:30 AM   #4
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

AMD Athlon 3000
1G RAM
WinXP
Radeon 700x

I've no problem with oblivion. But like I said I've to lower down my graphic option in game for this one. This one is more demanding.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote