Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2000, 03:15 AM   #1
mir_ror
Welcomed New User

I've finally installed TotSC!! After opting to install only the Ulgoth's Beard component instead of ALL the modules that are available, my comp is now running the whole game with space to spare (~515 MG).
Sorry, got too eurphoric for a moment there , now back to my question:
In central BG (the city itself), near to the market-place, my party came across Euric's mom, who entrusted them with a Necklace of Protection +1 to pass on to Euric. Now where the hell is he?? She said that he's in "one of the taverns", but which one?
Btw, I'm resuming my game from the point where I've just maxed out my exp quoto, ie 89 000.

PS Thanks to stred, slag-king and the others who've helped me with my earlier problem!
mir_ror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2000, 07:00 AM   #2
Azreall

O-kay.
Am I allowed 2 help you. I'm not Stred neither slag king, though you might remember me as :
"Da-crazy-motha-fucka-Az". (AARgh, get 2 the .

This is once again a stupid sub quest like : "return\gain a cool item, give it to someone\owner, and get some lousy amount of gold and exp". Its just not woth it to sacrifice such an item for. Better keep it. That is, if youre not at a level in wich your gonna be thrown dead with rings and amulet of prot +1 or +2. I hope youre not a real IMCASQ-er (I MUSST complete all subquests-er). And if you are, I hope you'll change your mind before you finish the Helm+cloack quest.

But eneough. To be honest : I dont have a clue where to find that rugrat. I found him once, In one of those little taverns that you can hardly notice and see the difference between a normal house and it. 2 bad, I dont remember where. But I DO remember it just not worth it. C it 4 yerself, if U like.

greets,
Azreall "Da-crazy-motha-fucka" the Wildhunter

BTW, if your intrested, Take a look at the clan topic in the BG forum.
Old 09-11-2000, 07:15 AM   #3
stred
Welcomed New User

Her son is in the lower right corner of the lower right map in Baldur’s Gate, in a well hidden tavern.
p.s. if you dont find it tell it i will give you exact locations with cordinates (i cant right now)
stred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2000, 11:02 AM   #4
mir_ror
Welcomed New User

Thanks Stred! I'll be looking for it, though searching through all those dime-a-dozen houses really makes my eyes glaze over; don't the game developers know how to put up distinctive signposts ? (Think of how hard a time the poor innkeeper will have in attracting business.)
And Azreal (btw, isn't your nick the name of [no, I'm not going to say "Gargamel's cat" - I don't even know that his cat has a name!) the Angel of Death ? I forgot which mythology it appeared, but this name also appeared in the X-Men cartoon series, if I'm not wrong), yes, I'm one of those guys who aspire to complete as many quests as he possibly can. But I do make exceptions, like borrowing (for an indefinite period of time, say, like when my character is gonna retire ) the girdle of piercing, getting BOTH the cloak & helm (I've already completed this quest, as you should've guessed ) etc. By the way, I did return the helm to the wizard (and got my 5000 gold pieces), but I also killed him right after, to retrieve the helm and to punish him for double-crossing me, haha.
I'll check out the clan thing...
mir_ror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2000, 01:08 PM   #5
Azreall

Well, thanx 4 not calling me Cargamelz cat !!! I hear it everytime.
I love greek mythology, but its not from that I0m re. So I dont really know from where u know it. And I also love x-men (because it has this epic feeling with it), but I dont know anny character called the Angel of Dead neither. but I dont care. I raher be compared with a Angel of Dead than some little-blue-man-eating-son-of-a-bitch-cat (nice word for hangman).

Oh, BTW. I allready replied on the clan-thing. Take a looky.