Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2001, 07:39 AM   #81
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by jabidas:

I thought this would be some kind of real discussion but apparently not oh well having people complimenting each other on how mature they are is nice as too.

*ahem*

some of us immature people might find that offensive....

------------------
Old 09-09-2001, 07:55 AM   #82
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Take it whatever way you want to, I didnt mean to be offensive but perhaps it looks that way. Tell you what ignore it if you dont like. (note to self BE LESS ABRASIVE)

------------------
Old 09-09-2001, 08:00 AM   #83
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Take it whatever way you want to, I didnt mean to be offensive but perhaps it looks that way. Tell you what ignore it if you dont like. (note to self BE LESS ABRASIVE)

LOL, just kidding you Jab.

------------------
Old 09-09-2001, 08:05 AM   #84
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Is ok, Jabidas is just the guy I ambushed and bashed his head so I could steal computer. Normal Jabby would never have writen something that coherent.

Aggh I got you evil imposter spawn of satan, stay away from that computer.

Oh no he returns a moment please.

(Sound of fighting in the distance.)

I is in control again now I poked his eyes out with the bannana of doom hurrah. Just a sec I need my medicine. Gooood medicine gurgel gurgle.

------------------
Old 09-09-2001, 08:14 AM   #85
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

uh... you sure you havent been drinking?

------------------
Old 09-09-2001, 08:20 AM   #86
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Nothing too dangerous Jerome but wait I see them come again but not in normal where I see normally in the places between dancing through raindrops with out getting wet, descending from the mountains of madness Cuthlu comes again. Bad trip bad trip, pleasse be a bad trip.

Why the hell i typed that I dont know but there you go. So discussions for mature teenagers here we go debate this one. There is no good and evil only illusions in the minds of the indoctrinated. Perhaps we should stick with the drinking one.

------------------
Old 09-09-2001, 08:27 AM   #87
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Nothing too dangerous Jerome but wait I see them come again but not in normal where I see normally in the places between dancing through raindrops with out getting wet, descending from the mountains of madness Cuthlu comes again. Bad trip bad trip, pleasse be a bad trip.

Why the hell i typed that I dont know but there you go. So discussions for mature teenagers here we go debate this one. There is no good and evil only illusions in the minds of the indoctrinated. Perhaps we should stick with the drinking one.
Um... come again? What? Jab, I suggest you go sit quietly in a corner until the nice men in the white coats come

------------------

I am the great Kazara
Old 09-09-2001, 08:42 AM   #88
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Ok Kaz the montains of madness is a Hp Lovecraft book and I was reading latly and I wanted to see if anyone could pick up on it. In fact the whole first paragraph is ideas from it.

------------------
Old 09-09-2001, 09:24 AM   #89
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

I am sixteen, and I am mature. I may not show it, because it is not really on how you act, it is how you react. Different levels also... It is not showing I know, but ask me something about life... or relationships, women and their maturity... get the point?!?! Capiche or whatever? gawdamit!!!

Enough old stuff... back to being naive and the guy who can catch someone off guard...

------------------

Heya! It's me, Imoen! And I looove bunnies!!!
Old 09-09-2001, 10:28 AM   #90
Fellhammer
Dungeon Master

I'm 13 and ummmm......
well i dunno if i'm mature...
mommy, can i have my lollipop back again??!
mmmmmmm...... *suck*suck*...
oh, yeah i'm mature alright.