Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-13-2004, 08:02 PM   #1
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

While traveling through the lower levels of undermountain I was transported to this burned out broken up Yawning Portal inn and I met Mephistopheles the mega Demon in place of Duran selling and buying and shortly after that I met Halaster and had some words with him. That was quit Cool "Z" I really like what you have done with the place. after that I got a glimps of a wall of Gold or did I?