Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2002, 04:19 PM   #1
NobleNick
Quintesson

Just passed through Black Wolf Temple (BWT, a.k.a. Kresselack's Tomb), and had a weird thing happen: couldn't get into either of the doored side rooms in the second level (BWT2, the one with the main room that has the switch on the column that folks often can't find).

I want to get into these rooms; because I think the black wolf necklace that gives 10 life is in one of them. (Am I right?)

Now, before you send a hasty reply: This is at least my third (3rd) time through the Vale, including BWT, so I know you need to find a boatload of keys, and I have: Have kept every key I found (and I know where to look) and am up to about five. I also have the myrkul's mask-thingy. If I have overlooked something, then I am stumped. Does anyone know where the key that opens these doors is at?

Party On!
NobleNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2002, 04:37 PM   #2
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Yah you are right I believe it is found in the left locked passage. I am stumped if you have gotten all the keys. The problem is there are so many keys most of us don't remember were we pick them up and what doors they open. You do have to find the key to enter the room on the right first as the key that opens the left side is in there, I am pretty sure about that.

Did you kill the mummy hidden in a secret room in the passage way on the above floor? I believe there is a key in there but that probably just opens the door to get down where you are. I am really just babbling as I really have no idea but I may help you remember something. Your probaly going to have to look around the first floor again.

10 mins later...

Actually I am pretty sure that is that is the key your missing it is usually found on Mytos body but sometimes it is found in the chest with the mummy.

[ 10-23-2002, 04:45 PM: Message edited by: pritchke ]
pritchke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2002, 04:41 PM   #3
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

Indirect spoiler [link to a walk-thru]
You should find the information you need onthis page.

Party on [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]
Old 10-25-2002, 07:15 PM   #4
NobleNick
Quintesson

Thanks for the pointers, guys.

Now this is curious: At the link you gave, Cyril, I found that you need a certain item, that is behind the locked doors, before you can pull lever and proceed. I could not get into rooms to get item, but COULD pull level and proceed!

I had Sashii with the party, and she had been through BWT twice before; but she did not have the item that should have been needed to pull lever.
NobleNick is offline   Reply With Quote