Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-2001, 04:43 PM   #11
Hesperex

Or just use my stratagy, CHARGE!!! ON IN , i just sent my level 13 dwarven fighter steaming in he single handedly cut down 3 fire giants and maiden ilmadia, he did have a magicaly enhanced armour class of -19 though and my fighter/thief moped up the other fire giants.

------------------

Master Assassin of the Holy Flame.
My website http://hesperex.8k.com
Old 04-01-2001, 04:41 AM   #12
Khanar
Manshoon

Haste, bless, and let loose the Chainsaw Brigade™. That was my strategy. I like to keep my battle plans fairly simple, so even my Dwarves can understand it.
Khanar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2001, 10:15 AM   #13
Erekose
The Magister

Hesperex, you get no points for creativity but quite a few for brutality Keep up the good work. By the way how did you get ac -19? Cheers

------------------
"You all wished me to arouse the blade and use it. Now, I think, we begin to understand the consequences. The Black Sword must be fed. It will feed on friends if it cannot feed on enemies......"
Erekose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2001, 06:16 AM   #14
Misery
Welcomed New User

The first time I came into this area it was from the Temple entrance at the top but I turned around and came through the mines instead. My party leader was a Paladin and when the Fire Giant questioned me I just lied and he let me by without having to make a mess out of him.

So, my Paladin lied... so sue me!

Anyway, created three Fire Elementals, hasted them and sent two "archers" with them for support. Cleaned up all the elementals first then went back to the Fire Giant and triggered a less favourable response.

I clogged up the "alleyway" with summoned bodies and fired arrows and M&Ms until the last few closed the distance. It wasn't much of a fight after than but the Elf gave me her Swan Armour and magic resist shield so I was a happy camper!

[This message has been edited by Misery (edited 04-02-2001).]
Misery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2001, 01:24 PM   #15
The Xlord
Dungeon Master

Simple. Do all the Quest, and kill every thing you can of enemies, go everywere!

The Xlord

------------------
Defender and master of Good archmagic
Homepage: http://www.nwh.itgo.com
The Xlord is offline   Reply With Quote