Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2003, 11:59 AM   #21
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Best wishes, Saz. I was wondering how you were. Take that big axe and whomp your cold germs a good one, 'kay.
Old 02-03-2003, 12:47 PM   #22
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Paris, you have been, and still are, in my thoughts and prayers, I've been worrying out about you for weeks now! I wish you a speedy recovery, and I agree, for you January has been a bastaid! Let's see, I think Wenzek can cast a Chant, so a Good February Chant I send to you! [img]smile.gif[/img] Take care of yourself, don't try to push it and do too much too soon, we all will be here when you are back to Top Barbarian status
NOW WAIT JUST A MINUTE HERE!!!! It's bad enough that Sazerac beat me out of the job as the bouncer at Cloudy's Cafe because his axe was bigger than mine...but now he is even out-stripping me of my barbarian status!!!!

So now the truth finally comes out....no matter what the women say - SIZE REALLY DOES MATTER!!! [img]graemlins/verysad.gif[/img]

Sazerac - I will continue to hold you in my thoughts and prayers my friend. I pray that your recovery from here on out will be a quick one. Rest and recover your strength.

And don't worry about your work - it will be waiting on you when you get back.
Ooops.....sorry, I guess that isn't really a "cheer-me-up" thought, is it? [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Seriously, though - take care of yourself first, Saz - Everything else will fall into place. God speed on your recovery. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Old 02-03-2003, 02:38 PM   #23
Charlie
Lord Ao

Aawwww mate. I'm wishing you the very best of the best. You take good care of yourself.

Take care and best wishes.
[img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/england1.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />One Love, Peace. [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/pissr.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/piss.gif\" alt=\" - \" />
Old 02-03-2003, 02:48 PM   #24
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Get better soon, Sazerac! That sounds awful...bet the kids didn't mind though (I know, we're selfish lil buggers )
*hugs*

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 02-03-2003, 02:52 PM   #25
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Smelling blood, Cerek, the lesser-endowed of the IWF Barbarian-chiefs, attacks the bed-ridden Sazerak whole-force, even using the cheesy-of-cheese dialog-talk-attack tactics. [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] What is this world coming to. [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]
Old 02-03-2003, 05:40 PM   #26
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Ah man that's horrible.I hope Febuary is better for you.Will be here fo you.You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 02-03-2003, 05:50 PM   #27
Gammit
Elminster

Alright, I tell you what. I promise to be good and not need a mod until you feel better. Then it's back to my old self... Feel better!
Old 02-04-2003, 09:11 AM   #28
Leonis
Symbol of Cyric

Get well soon matey! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Old 02-04-2003, 09:19 AM   #29
Nachtrafe
Red Wizard of Thay

Question Mark

ACK! I dont know how the heck I missed this thread, but I'm sorry Saz!

*HUGS*! That's to help you get to feeling better!

Hopefully this month will be a better one for you! Good luck buddy!

Take care of yourself!

Nacht

"May the wings of liberty never lose a feather!"
Old 02-04-2003, 11:08 AM   #30
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Thank you guys, all so very much! You're the greatest. I mean that. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I'm getting better, although today I woke up so nauseated I almost called in sick again. It's either the aftermath of the medicine they gave me or possibly the drainage...either one is rather disgusting to think about. A

Anyway, I don't want to bore anyone talking about my health. I'm going to start sounding like an old person, pfeh!

Today is a nice slow day at work at least. All I'm doing is giving quizzes and the students have lab work in their other classes. Other than my Web Design class this afternoon in which I'm teaching Cascading Style Sheets, I don't have that much to do so I can get caught up on other things. I may meander into the Cafe a little later and see what's going on.

Have fun, guys, and thanks once again for helping cheer me up! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

-Sazerac

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."