Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-22-2002, 11:38 PM   #61
Moni

Ready to tell another?! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I am off to bed...History test first thing tomorrow morning...just thought I'd ask if you wanted to...I'll be back tomorrow afternoon to read it!
[img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Goodnight & Take Care!

Old 04-22-2002, 11:49 PM   #62
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
Ready to tell another?! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I am off to bed...History test first thing tomorrow morning...just thought I'd ask if you wanted to...I'll be back tomorrow afternoon to read it!
[img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Goodnight & Take Care!
Alright, I suppose I'm up for another. [img]smile.gif[/img] I'll start by saying that, again, this was not my idea. In fact, most of the bad things I do aren't my idea, just me following along with my friends while looking for a little bit of fun and excitement.
At church camp in Panama City, Florida last summer, two of my friends (they helped me become a punker) asked me if I wanted to throw some water balloons from the top of the hotel next door. It was sixteen floors high, and since I didn't know about what a water balloon feels like when thrown from that high I decided to go along. It was night, luckily, so nobody was hurt, although we came close to hitting somoene we knew (we didn't like him though). He wans't that bright either, since we then went down to the floor and walked out to them. One of my friends, a lanky guy that we call Morty, went to talk to him, and was laying it on HEAVILY that we were the ones lobbing them, and he didn't pick up! Just for refrence, my throws didn't get near anyone, I threw it so that it wouldn't get on anyone. I got some good pictures of the ocean and sky though!

Gnight Moni, I hope you get as much a kick out of reading it as I did living it!

[ 04-22-2002, 11:51 PM: Message edited by: SSJ4Sephiroth ]
Old 04-23-2002, 08:44 PM   #63
Moni

LOL! You know that when you follow along with your friends while looking for a little bit of fun and excitement you can get into the worst trouble don't you?! You all are lucky that no one got hit, you could have actually killed someone!
I bet the pics are cool though!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Old 04-23-2002, 08:50 PM   #64
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
LOL! You know that when you follow along with your friends while looking for a little bit of fun and excitement you can get into the worst trouble don't you?! You all are lucky that no one got hit, you could have actually killed someone!
I've noticed that now that I've started telling these stories. And I do know that it's quite fortunate that nobody got hit, we still use it as a source of jokes whenever we talk about it. And yes, the picutures are quite rad. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Now, does anyone want to hear the stories from band camp? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-23-2002, 09:45 PM   #65
Moni

Tell them anyway! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

That one was a church camp too huh? Man the most trouble I used to ever get into when I was your age was with a girl I went to church with...the two of us were just bad...like we'd put on make-up in church during the Jezebel sermons LOL...I got grounded when my mom found out...she didn't think it was funny.

Old 04-23-2002, 09:52 PM   #66
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
quote:
I've noticed that now that I've started telling these stories. And I do know that it's quite fortunate that nobody got hit, we still use it as a source of jokes whenever we talk about it. And yes, the picutures are quite rad. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Now, does anyone want to hear the stories from band camp? [img]smile.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]Sephy my bud, you and i could indulge band camp stories all night...seeing as ive been going since the 5th grade!
Old 04-23-2002, 10:29 PM   #67
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Alright, I think I'll start with my fire alarm story from band camp first (I have two fire alarm stories [img]smile.gif[/img] ). Well It was Tuesday, I believe, and we were all asleep in our beds. It was about 12:30 AM, and I was quite asleep, having quite pleasant dreams. Well the alarm started going off in the hall, with flashing lights, voice recordings, the whole nine yards. I peeked out the door and didn't see anyone in the hallway. Mind you, I was still in my underwear and socks, so I couldn't do a very thorough check. [img]smile.gif[/img] I went back in the dorm, dressed in the clothes I was wearing the day before completely with tightly laced Airwalks. [img]smile.gif[/img] It just so happens that my roommate hadn't heard the alarms, nor was he awake. I muttered something to the unconscious Bob (that was seriously his name!) about going out to scope the situation and before I really knew what was happening I was taking off full speed down the hallway toward the stairs! When I got outside fire trucks and police cars were on the street, as were about 300 disgruntled males in their sleeping apparel (I seemed to have been the only one calm enough to dress before going out [img]tongue.gif[/img] ). The next day I asked the other people from Sallisaw, and most of them said that they slept right through it! And on the way back to the dorm from the Music Center I passed Bob... he accused me of leaving him to die. *shrug* It's a fun story, I have a few others too. [img]smile.gif[/img] My little cult of breakdancers is very entertaining.
Old 04-23-2002, 10:46 PM   #68
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Cult of Breakdancers? LOL!
So, this one time, at band camp , we were outside in the boiling sun, and everybody was just kinda standing theres in our ranks. Well im a tad heat sensitive, and we had been standing for awhile. So what happened? I collapsed! And lo! My idiot teacher didnt even notice! At first everybody stared at me, and Hollyday was like 'why arent you paying attention' and my friend said 'cause jennys passed out on the ground!' and then everybody started moving. When they told me they look on his face it was hilarious, specially cause i got the rest of the day off hehe
Old 04-23-2002, 11:24 PM   #69
Moni

[img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
Aw! Poor Bob!

Lady Blue03 That's both funny and not all at the same time! I am glad you are OK!

Old 04-24-2002, 09:59 PM   #70
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Okay, now I'm considering whether or not to tell the Gifted and Talented Lyceum fire alarm story or my following at band camp... band camp! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Alright, I guess I should set this up. It was the... hey, it was the same day I left Bob to die! Well anyways, there as a little dance that day, nothing special, just a bunch of fast songs. I can't dance worth a flip, so I got out there and started essentially doing my footwork at a times ten tempo. This was quite a big hit with a few kids, even though I was almost dead by the end of the night and my feet were blistered. The group that was interested in me seemed to keep following me, and wanted me to teach them how to do what I was doing (okay I admit, it was kinda cool). I tried to tell them, but they just kept bugging me even though they just didn't seem to have the natural speed to not fall and trip people... ah well, it was fun anyways! They tried to mimic me and such, it was quite fun getting about ten people to dance like me.