Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-20-2004, 11:16 PM   #61
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Ilander:
Still have plenty on my mind, though...anyone here ever feel like they just didn't interest a close friend before?
For sure dude. The only other friend I would consider as close to me as Emily seemed to nearly drop off the face of the earth when he got married last year. I saw him lots during xmas break, but this summer I've only seen him once it sux!

Well that ache in my side finally went away this afternoon! I guess I'll never know what it was [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-20-2004, 11:51 PM   #62
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Woo,made through another day of work! two more days, and I'm bound for beach-bumming!! [img]smile.gif[/img] Congrats on the potty-training RR, and Erilyn! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Hey, Ilander, you didnt tell me you got a big fancy laptop! Congrats, again! [img]smile.gif[/img] (All smiles, today/night!) [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-21-2004, 02:44 AM   #63
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

hey y'all [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

Been a good day at work today, wasn't busy and basically fooled round all day

Went for lunch with my friend Anna, her boyfriend atm is a drum 'n bass DJ and gonna hook up with him for some friday night fun at the end of the week so got that to look forward to... not to mention I've hooked a ride to the mountains on sunday and the boss is letting me take the day off so get a chance to try out my brand spanking new gears!!!! I'm so looking forward to it, just hope the weather is on my side - looking good so far though [img]smile.gif[/img] I'll be sure to send pics Jenny

Glad to hear you're feeling better [img]smile.gif[/img]

Gonna go cook up some spaghetti bolognaise for dinner and watch crap tv till bedtime me thinks, take care fullas!
Phil
Old 07-21-2004, 02:54 AM   #64
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Yes, do plz send pics. Though after the ones I took in AK they'd have to be pretty danm impressive to make a mark

Going to pick up Strasky and Hutch tomorrow...funny movie Then a book for school *mutters*

Hopefully will get to score some Chilis for lunch tomorrow while I'm out. Night everyone
Old 07-21-2004, 08:08 AM   #65
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Woo Hoo, today, I finished the last school assignment ever.
I'm in year 12, and start my Trials soon, so its no more assesments for me!!!
Yay, time to play those long awaited ganes,,, and maybe study a bit later.
Old 07-21-2004, 10:47 AM   #66
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

[quote]Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
Quote:
Originally posted by Ilander:
[qb]
Well that ache in my side finally went away this afternoon! I guess I'll never know what it was [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Prolly an ovarian cyst or mittleschmertz. Glad you are better, Jen. Good morning, all.
Old 07-21-2004, 07:59 PM   #67
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

Well, today they pretty much told me that I've done sooooo well with my achievements that I get to have an eighteen hour semester!

Oh well...what can an aspiring physicist do? Take easy classes? ::screws up face, very sarcastic:: nooooooooo.

Oh dear me, I MUST be psychotic....yay!

Is that what you really want to say?
Old 07-21-2004, 08:06 PM   #68
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

hey all. i'm bored. waiting to go pick-up nathan.

hey stormy if i don't call you soon, sorry i lost my cordless which is where i had you number saved [img]tongue.gif[/img] yeh it died on me back int he bedroom now i can't find it anywhere!
Old 07-21-2004, 08:34 PM   #69
wellard
Dracolisk

Rev Ruby, congratulations with Erilyn, It is a great day when you decide that they don’t need nappy’s anymore at all. I hope that day comes very soon for you. The money saved is wonderful too!

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 07-21-2004, 08:44 PM   #70
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

lol rev, no problem, I was going to call you but we had some problems arise, yeah the same we have been dealing with for awhile, I guess I will tell everyone what is happening now :\ today DHS (child services) recived another report from the school the girls go to about sexual abuse on the girls! as well as physical abuse I do not hit my kids unless I feel it is deserved, and the worse they ever get is a pop on the butt! well DHS took my girls from the school to their office without my knowledge or consent to run "test" on the girls which came back inconclusive on yeast infection, get this...GIRLS CAN NOT GET BRUISED DOWN THERE WHILE RIDING BIKES!!! did you know that? I find it funny since I walked funny for days after landing wrong on my bike when I was a child....but we have been having problems with this place for months now, and just got the kids back home with us after a 6 month foster home thing. yeah I did not tell you guys cuz I did not want you to worry the only one who knew was rev, and only because we talk on the phone alot. but now we are being accused of things that is just outrageous, there is no way I would ever hurt my kids we are trying to get us a new lawyer, and get the girls in a different school, I am tired of this school calling our caseworker every friggin day over a bruise that one of them got while falliong down..did you know that I am supposed to keep the kids from faling down? that I am not allowed to let them get a bruise? neither did I! grrr I am ready to move to another country