Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-26-2003, 05:12 PM   #41
Lanesra
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
A 'rather interesting' bar eh Barry? That's very kind of you to phrase it like that - I tell you, that place is a seedy pit and a real dive - but it's open late even on a Sunday night/Monday morning Can't be too fussy at 1am!

Was definitely a good night out, we all ended up plastered. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Is this bar off of tottenhanm court rd ?
Old 03-26-2003, 05:26 PM   #42
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Lanesra:
Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
A 'rather interesting' bar eh Barry? That's very kind of you to phrase it like that - I tell you, that place is a seedy pit and a real dive - but it's open late even on a Sunday night/Monday morning Can't be too fussy at 1am!

Was definitely a good night out, we all ended up plastered. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Is this bar off of tottenhanm court rd ?[/QUOTE]Thats the one I think - in a celler in an alleyway off of Tottenham Court Road. Nice... [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe
Old 03-26-2003, 05:56 PM   #43
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lanesra:
Is this bar off of tottenhanm court rd ?
Yeah, there are 2 down there that I frequently end up in - one which is tiny and in a basement on the right (coming from TCR) and a bigger bar further down on the left which sometimes has a flamenco band and dancers. We were in the basement one.

Somehow I just knew that either you or Donut would know where we'd ended up - are you sure you're not working for MI5?
Old 03-26-2003, 08:17 PM   #44
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LOL, well, if Zaphod Beeblebrox is there, I'm confused even more!
Old 03-30-2003, 02:23 PM   #45
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

Just bumping because I noticed the Hierophant is online for the first time in a while, and he might want to see this.

How was Rome?
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe