Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2004, 10:55 PM   #71
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Hmm, well, this isn't something to do with sig, but it is a piece of art I would be very gratefully to have help with:

I'm looking for a dragon pic, to start off with. I'm thinking, as I've done searching, and have already edited some pictures to guestimate what I need, that this will need to be hand-drawn. All I need, is the head, and neck of a silver dragon. By "silver," I mean a metallic look, not just the color. I'm thinking that will be difficult, so, sorry in advance. If you can't manage the color, that's ok, I'll work on it. Next, I dont want the stereotypical head of a silver dragon, but something slimmer, akin to a crocodile, if you will. actually, here's something that is similar: So, something suimilar to that, would be awesome. Hmm, now, what else? Oh, I need the dragon's mouth to be open. Think, roaring, or a snarl, or something. I just need to have the teeth present, to effect the end result, best. Other than those very long-winded specifications, that's all I need. At least it will be easy to know what to draw/manipulate/whatever the hell you'll want to do.
I guess I'll officially request this of Spirits, but anyone who wants to give it a go, that'd be great. Thanks, much! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-15-2004, 12:52 AM   #72
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by dplax:
LordK if I send you a photography can you put some flashy text on it for me?

Spirits its not that I am unhappy with my current sig its just that I really like the photo.
Absolutely! Send it to: lordkathen@gmail.com
Old 10-15-2004, 10:57 AM   #73
Spirits forever

Quote:
Originally posted by Dron_Cah:
Hmm, well, this isn't something to do with sig, but it is a piece of art I would be very gratefully to have help with:

I'm looking for a dragon pic, to start off with. I'm thinking, as I've done searching, and have already edited some pictures to guestimate what I need, that this will need to be hand-drawn. All I need, is the head, and neck of a silver dragon. By "silver," I mean a metallic look, not just the color. I'm thinking that will be difficult, so, sorry in advance. If you can't manage the color, that's ok, I'll work on it. Next, I dont want the stereotypical head of a silver dragon, but something slimmer, akin to a crocodile, if you will. actually, here's something that is similar: So, something suimilar to that, would be awesome. Hmm, now, what else? Oh, I need the dragon's mouth to be open. Think, roaring, or a snarl, or something. I just need to have the teeth present, to effect the end result, best. Other than those very long-winded specifications, that's all I need. At least it will be easy to know what to draw/manipulate/whatever the hell you'll want to do.
I guess I'll officially request this of Spirits, but anyone who wants to give it a go, that'd be great. Thanks, much! [img]smile.gif[/img]
wow, that is descrpitive, well i have two dragons to make now, so i guess i better sttart craking!
i'll try to follow everything this description has, but i may ,miss a few..so let me know ^_^

Old 10-15-2004, 11:51 AM   #74
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Ok, thanks, man. Yeah, I know its descriptive, but I have a very specific use for it, so that's why.
Old 10-16-2004, 07:24 AM   #75
dplax
Jack Burton

LordK did you get the pic I sent you?

Old 10-16-2004, 02:43 PM   #76
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Workin on it now...

How is this?

[ 10-16-2004, 04:19 PM: Message edited by: LordKathen ]
Old 10-16-2004, 07:24 PM   #77
dplax
Jack Burton

Thanks a lot. It looks great.

Old 10-20-2004, 04:20 PM   #78
Spirits forever

Quote:
Originally posted by Spirits forever:
quote:
Originally posted by Dron_Cah:

wow, that is descrpitive, well i have two dragons to make now, so i guess i better sttart craking!
i'll try to follow everything this description has, but i may ,miss a few..so let me know ^_^
[/QUOTE]spirit just realized u said handdraw
can it be on spirit's comp using my tablet? cause spirits too lazy to go and scan...
spirits is a bad boy...

(today is third person day XD)

Old 10-20-2004, 04:29 PM   #79
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

well, however you can do it, is fine. Wait, I mean, however "Spirits" can do it, would be fine. I just suggested handrawn, as that seems to be what would be required. If you can do it another way, go for it! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-20-2004, 05:19 PM   #80
Spirits forever

well, Spirits didn't do the thing for dron's pic, since spirits didn't know what to do, so spirits ended up, doing somthing else, well fooled around in PS and this is the result for anyone who cares, well here it is
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/11592544/

well, any comments are apreciated, ^^ but remeber it took a half an hour IT"S MESSY XD

later

PS: not working...for some reason, will post another tommoro

PPS: yeh dron ,spirits knows what to do

[ 10-20-2004, 07:05 PM: Message edited by: Spirits forever ]