Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-29-2003, 06:06 PM   #11
Gabrielles blades
Baaz Draconian

actualy i meant a more direct thing
not a reaction like vomiting or a hangover, but something mental
For example, lets say i eat some sushi, and it wasnt of high enough quality, so in a day i would have a small case of food poisoning. would be nice if my body would tell me as im eating it, hey something isnt right with this food! youll regret it later when i do mean things to you to fix the problem.

that way, ill know just exactly what it was that i ate that caused me to feel sick instead of having to guess.

And as for feeling pain for my body telling me something is wrong...well its usually not terribly specific. like instead of ow! that hurts there, how about, hey this is your kidney, fix me! please i beg you!
Old 06-29-2003, 06:32 PM   #12
Drake
Baaz Draconian

I pretty much like how I am now. the only thing I could think of is a new skeleton. mines a bit worn.
Old 06-29-2003, 07:07 PM   #13
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

A wing would be nice, so that I'll look like one of those shinjuko.
A skeleton made of metal would be nice, so that I'll be like one of those Terminators.
Old 06-29-2003, 09:56 PM   #14
J'aran
Mephistopheles

Green skin and pointy ears.

Actually I've been having dreams in which I look like that since I was a kid. They're about perfectly normal, everyday life situations, except when I see my reflection (in a mirror, smooth water surface or something else, which always seems to happen in any of those dreams), my skin is dark green, my ears are pointy like an elf's, and my hair is black instead of light brown. My features and build (height, weight, etc.) are always like they are in real life, and when I grew a beard that was reflected as well. Strange stuff. Perhaps I was an orc or a goblin or so in a past life... who knows?

[ 06-29-2003, 10:05 PM: Message edited by: J'aran ]
Old 06-30-2003, 02:33 AM   #15
DameonRules
Manshoon

I would love to have like a super smart brain. you konw be so smart that i can hear what women are thinking. i don't need to know what men are thinking cause i already konw what we are thinking about 24/7. but women now there is a challenge. i don't think that they know what they aer thinking half the time. also i would like to have a body like adonis. but other then that nothing. iam already as cute as can be, at least thats what my mommy says [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-30-2003, 06:29 PM   #16
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Hmmmm..... The ability to lay gold eggs! Not only could I make my living on my arse, but think about how much it would impress the ladies! What a bar trick!
Old 06-30-2003, 07:53 PM   #17
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Lets see the power to control my hair, you know length, colour, make it move, pick things, etc at will would be... neat.

Or just being fourty foot high with an armor plated skin would be fine as a seconded option.
Old 07-01-2003, 05:33 AM   #18
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

how about the power to grow breasts at a moments notice. okay so i'm just being silly but the power to change your sex would be kinda cool.
Old 07-01-2003, 07:18 AM   #19
Jan

Be taller.
Make my eyes perfect so I don't need stupid glasses.
The ability to heal/recover in no time from injury.

Master all the different technics within the world of martial arts so I don't have to train my ass off.

Old 07-01-2003, 08:08 AM   #20
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

I'd get some wings and a tail, that way I could fly around all day, and rest on some skyscrapers and use my tail to get the remote because I can't reach with my arms