Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2004, 02:07 PM   #1
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Okay guys I need a favour, I need someone to Post/PM me a shadows on undrentide serial number for installation. Now before any of you jump in telling me the legality of this - dont worry, I own the game. What actually happened is I spilt a drink on my desk, without realising it, placed the instruction manual in it, without realising it, and when I peeled it off the next morning, half of the serial code came off too and was lost for good. All I was left with was the last half (edited for legal reasons).

I know that you may find this suspicious but I've been on here for years, and am hoping that you beleive me.

Cheers Either way,

Tom

[ 08-04-2004, 08:43 AM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Old 08-03-2004, 03:38 PM   #2
Stratos
Vampire

Serial number? You mean the CD key, right?

If I gave you my CD key, wouldn't that make it impossible for both of us to play online?

If you still have the game installed, the CD key should be saved in one of the text files in the Neverwinter Nights folder. Otherwise, you might want to ask at BioWare's official site and see if they can help you.

[ 08-03-2004, 03:40 PM: Message edited by: Stratos ]
Old 08-03-2004, 04:03 PM   #3
Legolas
Jack Burton

Just send an e-mail to Bioware and explain, yes. They probably won't make a big fuss over it and just send you a new one.

Say NO to the Trouser Tyranny!
Old 08-03-2004, 05:25 PM   #4
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Unfortunatly if I gave you my CD I would not be able to play online at the same time as you. However if during your first installation you registered you CD key on the bioware website then you can get it off there OR if you ave installed the game before and are just reinstalling it then the CD Key is in your nwncdkey file.

Hope this helps
Old 08-04-2004, 08:40 AM   #5
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

What everybody said here is accurate. It can be found on your PC, as well as the bioware website.

If you have not installed it previously, then you will have to find another way to resolve your issue, but asking anyone of us for our key IS ILLEGAL, and does not matter if you are being honest with us or not about what happened. That does not change the fact that the CD Key is just as much our personal property as the CD itself.

You should know better than to have asked.