Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-09-2004, 10:45 AM   #1
Elif Godson
Dracolich

but is it worth it ? I have had this game sitting on a shelf for months now and it is collecting dust, so my question is, is it worth it ?
Old 08-09-2004, 11:09 AM   #2
Stratos
Vampire

It doesn't matter as you've already bought it. Too late to change your mind now, buddy.

Yes, it's very much worth it. I have probably gotten more out of NWN than any other game, so it's a safe buy. Just don't make the mistake of judging the entire game based on the mediocre Official Campaign only. The two expansion packs are way better, but the real strength of NWN is it's multiplayer game and the ability to create your own modules (or play other's).

[ 08-09-2004, 11:12 AM: Message edited by: Stratos ]
Old 08-09-2004, 11:21 AM   #3
Elif Godson
Dracolich

well I was thinking of coming to Z's mod gues sI will have to see if I can find the expansions in the same bargain bin as the original, got it for 9$ the thing was still sealed in th eoriginal wrapping, hehe
Old 08-09-2004, 07:39 PM   #4
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Don't forget that the CEP and the new download that Ziroc has recently been sporting adds more to the game than we could have hoped for! I am loving these haks! He will make EfU mandatory to have that las download in a couple weeks.
Online gaming in the Undermountain mod is the only gaming I am doing these days, and it is really worth it if you ask me.
Old 08-10-2004, 01:33 PM   #5
Raven Darkfire
Welcomed New User

Yes it is worth it.
I recently bought NWN with the expansion pacs, and am very newbee. The previous posts are right, The Official campaign isn't all that great but I recomend doing it anyway, you learn how to run/play your character and the oddities of the game interface. I have gone online only once so far and kept getting killed right off (aaarrrrggghhhh) because I just did not understand how to use the player controls and what my character could/could not do.
Load it up play and someday maybe we'll meet in and adventure in Efu.
Old 08-10-2004, 06:55 PM   #6
Stratos
Vampire

Welcome to Ironworksforum, Raven! [img]smile.gif[/img]