Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-11-2003, 06:54 PM   #1
galic
Dungeon Master

Can somebody help me? I've been fighting the white Dragon,(for the first quest of the words of power)for 7 days, 3 hours a day, but steal he is only "badly injured". I mean,it does not take more than 3 seconds for the dragon to wipe me out. I have "cloak of fortification +3", "gloves of yellow rose +5", "scarab of protection +2", "belt of hill strenth giant", and more. Also, I drink the Bull thing and many other potions, but no dice, (the only potion that i don't have is bark skin). According to the walkthrough, you fight the dragon few times and that's it, well what am I doing wrong? Also I've moved the setting to easy for this figth, but you guessed, no luck.
galic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 07:47 PM   #2
Debaser

Dude, what level are you? I assume from your "gloves of the yellow rose" that you are a monk, if not a monk/something else multi-class.

Depending on your level, you might or might not be able to kill the White dragon at this juncture....
Are you using a henchman? If possible, are you summoning a familiar/monster of some kind? you need every single bit of you help you can get w/ the dragons in this game...but if your guy is, say, 14th or 15th level or so and you are buffing him up w/ mad potions, have a henchman (preferably Grimgnaw) and a summon or two, you should be able to take him out-- especially if you have the difficulty level down!

Let me know more about your character, and I'll try to give you more specific pointers...

P.S. - if you think the White Dragon Guardian is bad, just WAIT till you have to fight Klauth.
Old 06-11-2003, 09:39 PM   #3
galic
Dungeon Master

I'm a Monk, and level 14, my companion is the other Monk (Greanhow?) or somthing like that, and finnaly after I posted my help add, I defeated the dragon. Now, I'm trying to use the sundial, I have the cristal,I talked to the ghost, but the sundial won't activate, the book says, place your cristal on the sundial and will transport you back in time. I'm beguining to think that, the light source (bean) next to the sundial has something to do with it.
Old 06-12-2003, 01:06 AM   #4
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

You should have a crystal in your inventory, something like a transport crystal or something, and click the *Use option for it, then click on the sundial.
Nanobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2003, 10:17 PM   #5
galic
Dungeon Master

I'll try that Nanobite, thanks.