Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-09-2003, 01:24 AM   #1
Merlin Al'Thor
Drow Warrior

Is it possible to go back to Newerwinter city? I left without doing a few quests, and going back to recieve praise from the townfolk sounds cool as well.
And one more thing i have the trial of WinRAR and its about to expire, if it does will the modules i downloaded still work? (they didn;t work before i got winRAR) and more importantly, where can i download winRAR again? Thanks.
Old 06-09-2003, 01:33 AM   #2
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

You won't be able to go back to Neverwinter city until chapter 4, and even then it won't be the same.
Nanobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2003, 01:34 AM   #3
Granamere
Zhentarim Guard

Once you leave you can not go back and finish anything else. The best thing you ca ndo is reload before you finished that chapter then finish what you want to. After that do what it was that finished the chapter. I hope this is vague enough so it does not have any spoilers in it.

WinRAR
Once you have extracted the files so they are not rar files you should not have to have it. The trick would be if you want new modules and they are in rar format getting them. The two things I would suggest are check www.downloads.com and see if they have a free version of something that extracts rar files. If you like WinRAR better then buy they full version. If it is a really goood program then you should not have an issuse paying the company or person for it.

Granamere
Granamere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2003, 03:16 PM   #4
Chewbacca
Zartan

For file-uncompressing:
Power Archiver Pro!
It is free (shareware), easy to use, and it has unzipped every file type I have come across. .rar .ace .zip all of em!

I dont have a link handy but You can google it.
Old 06-11-2003, 03:43 AM   #5
Merlin Al'Thor
Drow Warrior

Question Mark

I don't know if u could call this wasting space, but i just wanted to thanks again. so thanks!
Old 06-11-2003, 12:17 PM   #6
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Merlin Al'Thor:
I don't know if u could call this wasting space, but i just wanted to thanks again. so thanks!
Posts that thank the person(s) that helped out with a problem are always allowed here. We expect this type of common courtesy on the forums!

[ 06-11-2003, 12:18 PM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]