Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2001, 04:35 PM   #1
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

THE GAEL SERRAN EXAMINER

Sazerac, Editor
In Circulation since January 2001

Rafting Worgurs, Erzebette Finds New Love

In our top story this feature, it seems that someone, or something, has been training the hordes of worgurs around the Valeia district to ride on rafts on the lake. At this time we at the Gael Serran Examiner are unsure whether or not this is another Highland Roguish prank or a new war strategy from the toadsavage Warjas of Toad Village. All we know is that one of our intrepid reporters caught this photo opportunity in the wee hours of the morning on Nymph Lake, near the old Millhouse:

As seen, the raft was carrying four worgurs down the lake toward Harespia's lake house. Yet another worgur, a pup, was bravely dog-paddling (or should we say worgur-paddling) behind the mutt-laden raft.

We were unable to contact the gypsy and her compatriots for an interview to determine if they have been plagued with more worgurs as of late. The fact that the worgurs seemed headed in that direction may be a piece of evidence that certain factions would like to see the gypsies cleared out of the old lakehouse. Certainly, after speaking to Gorthius and the Hidden Circle in a previous interview, we know that the Hidden Circle bears no kind feelings towards the wily gypsies, blaming them for the loss of H'Thark to the Serpent Temple.

In other news: One of our candid reporters has captured a juicy bit of gossip on film. It appears that Erzebette, the young herbalist near Ishad N'ha, has recently been keeping company with a Highland Rogue! Using our hidden spy cam, we were able to sneak in and grab this classic shot:

We were able to track down the rogue; a likeable sort of chap named Hank. Here he is, carrying a rose to his beloved:

"I'm plain smitten with 'Bette," he said to us. "She's changed me; I'm a reformed man now. I no longer seek to rob the travelers to Ishad N'ha no more. 'Bette's the kinda gal a bloke like me could settle down with forever. Dunno what I'm gonna do with myself now, 'course. Maybe I'll learn a little of 'Bette's plantin' and start raisin' some veggies fer sale to the travelers. We could get a barrow out near the road and make us a livin' that way."

When asked, Erzebette was as enthusiastic as Hank was. "Hank's not like the other nasty rogues around here," she said. "He's warm and kind and thoughtful, and has higher aspirations. Oh, and he bathes at least once a week."

Let's wish the couple a happy and successful relationship. True love in the Gael Serran is as rare and fleeting as the back side of a jungle lily. Just ask Hugh Mongor...he can tell you!

Keep watching for updates to the Gael Serran Examiner. Remember...Minds that need examining want to KNOW!

-Sazerac, Editor
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2001, 05:13 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

YAY!!!!!!

Another great edition!!!!

------------------
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2001, 06:05 PM   #3
Pangur Ban

Magnificent !! ROFLOL !!

Pangur Ban
Pangur Ban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2001, 07:09 PM   #4
zachzach
Elite Waterdeep Guard

LOL
zachzach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2001, 10:59 PM   #5
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

Cool Saz!! I enjoyed it immensely!!

[This message has been edited by mammawlin (edited 09-09-2001).]
mammawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2001, 10:59 PM   #6
Moni

Oh! Just in time!
My mind has needed examining for some time now!
Thank you for yet another great edition Saz!
The GSE is da bomb!
Old 09-09-2001, 10:59 PM   #7
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

"he bathes once a week"
now in that century, THAT's LOVE! lololol

those pesty worgurs... is there an animal control center in Gael Serran?
adam warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2001, 01:17 AM   #8
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Saz,

ha ha ha! Great work once again!

Hmm, now will Erzebette and her sister go on a double date with Gorthius and Hank?

Seems like Daevi slipped some of his #9 potion....hehehehehe.

Scronan
Scronan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2001, 12:53 PM   #9
MagiK

Bravo, great new edition Saz

------------------
Disintigration is easy, If you really want to impress me, ReIntegrate it.
Old 09-10-2001, 03:19 PM   #10
Neb
Account deleted by Request

We need to assemble all the GSE's on a page somewhere, they're really funny.
Neb is offline   Reply With Quote