Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2003, 12:33 PM   #1
Granamere
Zhentarim Guard

OK I am looking throught the Gamespot listings but hopeing someone here can give a better deal.

www.ebgames.com $24.99 Ships 6-18-2003
Extras
EB Games exclusive! Pre-order and get a zoo module, which consists of two rooms filled with the Undrentide creatures behind bars. Also present will be a special creature not included in Undrentide; the Demon Flesh Golem, a high-level creature that comes from Wizards of the Coast’s new Fiend Folio. You will receive download instructions with your shipment confirmation.

www.gamestop.com $24.99 Pre-Release 6-18-2003
Extras
Receive Total Annihilation Kingdoms FREE when you preorder Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of Undrentide! Limited time offer. While supplies last.

Granamere
Granamere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2003, 12:52 PM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

With tax added, I have paid $32.09 at Electronics Boutique
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2003, 12:56 PM   #3
Granamere
Zhentarim Guard

Have you downloaded the zoo module? Is it any good? What type of shipping did you get or is this in store pick up?

Thanks,
Granamere
Granamere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2003, 03:31 PM   #4
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

On Ebay or Half.com you will usually find 10-15 off most games and on the day of release.
Old 06-06-2003, 07:43 AM   #5
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Larry,

Depending on when you ordered, you might get them to adjust the price. I originally ordered the game for 29.99$ + S&H from EB. When I saw the price drop, I called EB and they adjusted my order so I am now paying the 24.99$ plus s&H. [img]smile.gif[/img]

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2003, 10:16 AM   #6
Target
Red Dragon

Dose anyone know of any good prices for the game in the UK???

Cheers

If you can keep your head when all around are loosing theirs...you probably haven’t grasped the situation!!
Target is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2003, 12:34 PM   #7
Darkman

Does anyone know more about the bonus zoo module and the Demon Flesh Golem that comes with it? Isn't someone probably going to put these things up on NWN Vault the day the game comes out anyway? If so, what's the point of pre-ordering then? Also, Bioware will probably have to release a patch sooner or later giving everyone the Demon Flesh Golem, otherwise modules without them wouldn't be compatible with the ones that did, right?
Old 06-06-2003, 12:51 PM   #8
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Micah Foehammer:
Larry,

Depending on when you ordered, you might get them to adjust the price. I originally ordered the game for 29.99$ + S&H from EB. When I saw the price drop, I called EB and they adjusted my order so I am now paying the 24.99$ plus s&H. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Thanks! I will see if thier price in the store is different, and ask them to give me store credit...as I doubt they'll give me my money back. It was paid in full with a VISA credit card over a month ago.
Old 06-06-2003, 03:36 PM   #9
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Quote:
Does anyone know more about the bonus zoo module and the Demon Flesh Golem that comes with it? Isn't someone probably going to put these things up on NWN Vault the day the game comes out anyway? If so, what's the point of pre-ordering then? Also, Bioware will probably have to release a patch sooner or later giving everyone the Demon Flesh Golem, otherwise modules without them wouldn't be compatible with the ones that did, right?
Yes. Bioware always pull these cheap tricks to sucker people into ordering early. The zoo module is simply a mod made with the new creatures in it..You could make the yourself lol. As for the flesh golem, yes of course a patch will be released and that same day too. Trust me I've seen this all before, ignore the hype and don't worry [img]smile.gif[/img] .
Old 06-06-2003, 04:38 PM   #10
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

SpiriWarrior is right. Everytime I have bought a game...I have had it preordered at EB...but when I go there, I learn that they give out the free CD extra bonuses to anybody that comes into the store to buy the game, until they run out. Their incentives are not so appealing once you've bought a few and seen all the behind-the-scenes that goes on. I still buy the games early...even without an incentive! Duh! Of course I will! I am the moderator here! If you guys have the jump on me...I might get demoted!