Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2001, 07:50 AM   #1
ARMac
Elite Waterdeep Guard

The game runs very slow on my computer even in 640x480. My sistem specs are:
Celeron 850 Mhz (100 fsb)
Via Appolo pro 133a
G-Force 2 MX (Detonator 12.41 or 12.90)
192 Mb ram
etc...
I am ocuring periodic slowdowns in certain parts e.g. In front of the Snake temple. I'v consulted many other people with weaker system's than mine and thay are pleying ok.
I use WinXP (DirectX 8.1), but i have also tryed with win98. In other games everything is fine e.g. 3dmark 2000 = 3380 3dmarks, 3dmark2k1 = 2100 3dmarks. I have also tryed unoficial beta patch for wizards and warriors.
ARMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2001, 07:55 AM   #2
ARMac
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Oh and another thing. Where can i find another emty bottle for the snake temples quest? The 3 which was in the kittchen i already used, and now i cant find other, i can't reload saved game because i don't have one. Does this mean that ii canno't finish the quest? I have tryed the town shops but no luck.
Old 09-13-2001, 10:25 AM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Hi ARMac!!

I would suggest cross posting your problem with the game slowing down to Saz's Techie Help Desk thread if you have not already done so.

EMPTY BOTTLES: First continue to explore the Serpent temple. As I recall I found many more empty flasks than just three so you might just find more. How did you "use" the three you found? You only need one flask of Spider Nectar to do the ritual that will open the Naga Head. You might check Xignal's walkthru at http://www.volberding.com/WHints/index.html it may indicate where you will be able to find more.

IF after further exploration you are unable to locate another empty flask - email me. I can hack you one.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2001, 12:03 PM   #4
ARMac
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have explored serpend temple and no luck. I have found serpent book and wand. I have used the bottles where the torture machine is to get spider's elixir, but that elexir also cures poison and i was poisoned at the moment..... i have drink all the bottles now i don't have an empty. I have explored the temple and did't find other, i have even found 2 secret rooms.